Recent Posts

Cynthia D.
on 9/27/04 11:19 am - Richmond, VA
DarkPryncess
on 9/23/04 3:07 pm - Elizabethtown, NC
Larry I.
on 9/23/04 12:50 pm - Fullerton, CA
Topic: Dr. Fengs Chat to begin in about 10 mins
Please join us for Dr. Fengs chat at 8pm pst. Thanks Larry Irvin Member Services Manager Obesityhelp.com
Kirk Thompson
on 9/22/04 5:07 am - Martins Ferry, OH
Topic: Guess What??
Kirk Thompson Here most of you know me as CROW on this site :-) OK so now I think I got your attention Lil, I know I'm bad but seriously I'm going to the California Event and I'm really Excited about it cause of this Costume Ball is going to be a blast!! Plus I was in California in the early Spring and I loved it and loved the people so I just wanted you all to know I was going to be going to this Event cause I would defiantly love to meet you all. I have been on Obesityhelp.com for 4 years now and have gotten to meet hundreds and hundreds of members and I love it!! Come join me in a 3 day Fun Fest. I know i been wanting to get dressed up for like ever for Halloween and never was able to cause of my size but now I can just about do anything I want and I just do it, so I'm totally Excited about this Event. I hope a lot of you come so I can personally meet you and see you all dressed up too. October 29Th. - 31st, Friday through Sunday - OH's National Conference! Friday October 29th. to Sunday October 31st. 2004 Event: "You're the Star!" Costume Ball. Dress like your favorite star or Halloween character. Time: 6:00 PM - Until. Live entertainment, 80's style band. Reception-style foods will be provided. http://ohmemberevents.com/oct.htm Here is the link to Register http://www.ohmemberevents.com/la-event-reg.php This 3-day event is expected to be the biggest event to date Be sure to come to the OH National Convention, October 29 -31! You won't want to miss a minute of it! You don't want to miss this special national event in October! For more information about this or any other event please contact Bo McCoy at 866-957-4626 ext. 365. Kirk Thompson aka CROW -450# Lost Members Services Dept. Obesityhelp.com
Regina J.
on 9/22/04 1:26 am - Washington, DC
Topic: Financial Support For Bariatric Surgery!!!
I am seeking infromation about organizations or foundatons that help people like myself who are canidates for bariatric surgery, but can not afford it. I do not have health insurance, I'm disabled (not able to work) and I am serverly obesed (I weigh 360 pounds). I do pay into a plan, but it's not health insurance. They only reduce the doctor's fees and I pay the reduced fees. I have tried very thing I know how to loose the weight, this is my last resort. PLEASE, IF YOU CAN HELP ME FIND THESE ORGANIZATIONS OR FOUNDATIONS THAT WOULD HELP ME PAY FOR MY SURGERY OR AT LEAST PART OF MY SURGERY I WOULD GREATLY APPREICIATE YOUR HELP. You can email me at [email protected] Thank you!
Larry I.
on 9/21/04 9:55 am - Fullerton, CA
Topic: Come join us for Dr. Babineau's Chat this evening!
IT will start at 5pm pst and you can go to the top of this page and just click on the link. See you there. Larry
jpg1747
on 9/21/04 2:54 am - Silver Spring, MD
Topic: Washington, D.C. Gathering
Join us for a Washington, DC area post-op gathering. We're meeting on Saturday, October 9, 1:00 p.m., at Chili's Restaurant, Crystal City Mall, Arlington, Virginia (easily accessible via Metro). All post-ops and their significant others are welcome. No children please. For more information, you can write to me at [email protected]. We'd love to have you join us.
Ronda E.
on 9/18/04 10:41 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
Topic: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Do you suffer from polysystic ovarian syndrome and obesity? If so, I would like to talk to you for an article I am writing on this topic. Please send an email to [email protected].:type: Best regards, Ronda Einbinder ObesityHelp Magazine Assistant Editor [email protected]
Joe S.
on 9/16/04 9:36 am
Topic: Chat Room Problems RESOLVED
Hello, Members! We want to apologize for the recent problems that several of you have experienced while trying to access the chat room. Thanks to our IT staff, the room is now back up and available. Have a great day!
Larry I.
on 9/16/04 5:12 am - Fullerton, CA
Topic: WE ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE A GLITCH ON THE MB'S
I've seen alot of posts concerned w/ a wait message after posting. Some changes were being done to another forum and there's been a glitch since yesterday afternoon. IT is currently working on it and should have it resolved by the end of the day. Thanks to those who brought it to our attention. And thank you all for your patience. Have a great day. Larry Irvin Member Services Manager ObesityHelp.com
Most Active