Recent Posts

Ronda E.
on 10/26/04 6:40 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
Topic: New Year's Resolution
We know that it is only October but we think now is the best time to start thinking about your New Year's Resolutions and we want to hear what you have to say. Please send an email of no more than three sentences telling ObesityHelp Magazine readers about your goals for 2005. We know the goal for many of you is to lose weight, but we would like you to expand on that idea. How would you like to see your life different this coming year? Please send your emails to [email protected]. Happy New Year! Ronda Einbinder Assistant Editor ObesityHelp Magazine :type:
Bridgette P.
on 10/25/04 12:34 am
Topic: Share Your Favorite Recipes with ObesityHelp
Do you have a favorite post -op recipe? Did you have a favorite recipe that got you through the first few days after surgery? Would you like to share these recipes with your fellow ObesityHelp members? We are collecting healthy recipes that may possibly be featured in an upcoming issue of one of our ObesityHelp Inc. publications. If you are interested in sharing with your friends, please email the name of the recipe, ingredients and cooking instructions, along with your name and indicate if you are pre or post-op to: [email protected].
Bridgette P.
on 10/22/04 8:06 am
Do you have a favorite post -op recipe? Did you have a favorite recipe that got you through the first few days after surgery? Would you like to share these recipes with your fellow ObesityHelp members? We are collecting healthy recipes that may possibly be featured in an upcoming issue of one of our ObesityHelp Inc. publications. If you are interested in sharing with your friends, please email the name of the recipe, ingredients and cooking instructions, along with your name and indicate if you are pre or post-op to: [email protected].
Bridgette P.
on 10/21/04 4:54 am
Share Your Favorite Recipe with OH. Do you have a favorite post -op recipe? Did you have a favorite recipe that got you through the first few days after surgery? Would you like to share these recipes with your fellow ObesityHelp members? We are collecting healthy recipes that may possibly be featured in an upcoming issue of one of our ObesityHelp Inc. publications. If you are interested in sharing with your friends, please email the name of the recipe, ingredients and cooking instructions, along with your name and indicate if you are pre or post-op to: [email protected].
Ronda E.
on 10/21/04 4:29 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
Topic: Are You Obese and In the Military?
Are you or a family member on active duty with the military and looking into weight loss surgery? Did you have wls while on active duty? ObesityHelp wants to know what the insurance process is for military people embarking on their wls journey and how you were treated by your superiors both pre and post-op. Please send an email to Nikki Johnson at [email protected] and include your name, your contact information (phone and email preferred) and background information regarding your situation. :type:
izdawnie
on 10/20/04 5:02 am - Haynesville, Me
Topic: RE: Who's coming to DC? Can't wait to see u!
wink wink Larry...... lol You know I'll be there, besides you promised me a dance or 2? lol
Larry I.
on 10/20/04 4:43 am - Fullerton, CA
Topic: Who's coming to DC? Can't wait to see u!
Hello all, Just thought i'd try and get a head count and see who's coming to the DC event. We should have a great time and it's only $30. stand up and be heard can't wait to see ya. Larry Irvin Member Services Manager Obesityhelp.com
Larry I.
on 10/19/04 9:53 am - Fullerton, CA
Topic: Join us for Dr. Babineaus chat in 5 mins 5 pst/ 8 est Thanks.
Ask the surgeon, simply go to the link at the top of the mb and click the link to Dr. Babnieaus surgeon chat free starting in just a moment. Thanks and have a great evening. Larry Irvin Member Services Manager Obesityhelp.com
summewe
on 10/17/04 11:32 pm - Gambrills, MD
Topic: RE: DC Convention!!
Robin - We'll finally get to meet! I can't wait. -- Wendy
summewe
on 10/17/04 11:26 pm - Gambrills, MD
Topic: DC Convention (11/5-7/2004) Registration
Have you registered for the Convention? If not, it isn't too late. Check out the website for more information. http://www.ohmemberevents.com/obesity+help+events+washington+dc.htm
Most Active