Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/04 4:59 pm - CA
Topic: Support Group - training
Hi all, ObesityHelp is ready to kick off the training of the OH Chapters across the country. We are going to be helping set up support groups all over the country, but we need your help to do so. We need you - that's right YOU! We need people like you who are willing to give some of their time to get trained and lead. We will help you every step of the way. We will show you how to get started and how to keep going. If you have a support group going already, we can help you too. Our training program starts on November 29, 2004. I would love to have you join us and be a part of a team of people who are making a difference in people's lives. Contact me by phone at 866 957-4636 x 385 or e-mail me at [email protected] YOU can make the difference in someone's life. It's a Lifestyle, Monica Ganz, Ph.D.
lisa C.
on 11/6/04 10:16 pm - owings mills, md
Topic: one day pre and post-op workshop and fashion show
Join us in Maryland for a one day workshop and fashion show for all bariatric patients at any stage of their journey. There will be something for everyone. Lots of fun. Check out the website at nobesitytour.com for all the days events and information. Lots of vendors and goodies to sample See you on the runway Lisa Cohen
Suze C.
on 11/5/04 10:49 pm - Crofton, MD
Topic: I Need Adress for DC Convention
please someone tell m ethe address for this convention
Jennifer ..
on 11/4/04 10:48 am - Washington, DC
Topic: RE: Who's coming to DC? Can't wait to see u!
Katherine, just go to www.ohmemberevents.com to get more information on the event this weekend. You can register/pay at the door, but I'm pretty sure you can still register online. I did so yesterday. Jen.
mysticgirl32
on 10/30/04 5:17 pm - Compton, MD
Topic: RE: Who's coming to DC? Can't wait to see u!
I missed the ifo on the DC event could you please tell me about it. So you have to buy tickets in advance? Is it too late?
Ronda E.
on 10/26/04 7:55 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
Topic: Maury Povich Show Wants Post-Ops
Calling all potential stars! The Maury Povich Show is in need of men and women between the ages of 20-40 who have a dramatic weight loss story to tell and a dynamic personality. The show will be filming on Friday, November 5, in New York City. All guests chosen will be flown to New York by the show and all accomodations will be paid for. If you are interested in telling your story on national television please contact Morgan at 1-800-547-6912 ext. 8487 and tell them you were referred to the show by ObesityHelp.com. 8-) Good luck!! Ronda Einbinder Public Relations ObesityHelp Inc. :type:
Ronda E.
on 10/26/04 7:03 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
Topic: Have you worked with Media on weight loss issue?
Did you contact the media to tell them about your weight loss journey or about an issue you felt the media needed to know about? Did your local media follow through on your issue and help you get the publicity you needed? If this sounds like you, please tell us by sending an email to [email protected]. Ronda Einbinder Assistant Editor ObesityHelp Magazine :type:
Ronda E.
on 10/26/04 7:00 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
Topic: Did Local Lawmakers Help You?
Did you have to contact your local lawmakers in order for them to help you with an obesity related situation you were facing? Did you have problems getting a seat on an airplane or a restaurant to accomodate your needs? Did a lawmaker need to assist you with a fight against insurance? Did something happen in your life where you felt the only way to find a solution was to contact your local lawmakers? How willing were your local politicians when it came to helping your cause? If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please send an email to [email protected] and tell us in two paragraphs or less who the lawmaker is and how he or she helped win your case. Also include your name and email so we can contact you to ask further questions. Ronda Einbinder Assistant Editor ObesityHelp Magazine :type:
Ronda E.
on 10/26/04 6:47 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
Topic: Fighting with Employer for WLS
Did you have to beg and plead to get your employer to assist you with weight loss surgery? Was your employer willing to give you the time off you needed for your medical appointments and recovery time? What did you have to do to fight the bureacrats within your own company so you could begin your weight loss journey? If this sounds like you, ObesityHelp wants to hear what you have to say. Please send an email to [email protected] and tell us in two paragraphs or less what you did to win your case. Please include your name and email address so we can contact you if we need to ask more questions. Ronda Einbinder Assistant Editor ObesityHelp Magazine :type:
Most Active