Recent Posts

SUPERMANs_Wife
on 6/14/05 5:04 am - U S M C Picks my home..., NC
Topic: MISS DOLLYS PETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
k guys i challenge you all to see how many people from your address book that you can get them to sign... her petition site is http://www.petitiononline.com/tlw2dp/petition.html I already have 31 people out of my Address book that have signed... how many can you get... I mean come on she looks like the younger version of Dolly herself... and she has came so far... So i know that if you have a heart then you can do this we are up to 611 people that have signed... come on let**** that 1000 mark.... COME ON LETS DO THIS FOR MISS DOLLY.... SHE SOOOO DESERVES THIS!!!!! manda
DAWN P.
on 6/13/05 5:05 pm
Topic: MOTHER OF 3 NEED CLOTHES LOST EVERTHING IN APT FIRE
Mother needs help with PLUS SIZE CLOTHES 34 year old Mother of 3 lives here in Houston lost everything in an Apt. fire. She is a super size lady and clothes are need desperately. She wears between a 4x to 5x-6x if you have any clothes you would like to donate, I would be glad to pay for shipping. She is on a fixed income of less than 1000.00 a month clothes are the one thing she couldn't afford to buy so if you have anything please again help. local agency like our local church are having a hard time finding large size clothes second hand and we can't afford new. please email me [email protected]
~Miss Dolly~
on 6/11/05 12:47 am - Somewhere on the beach, FL
Topic: Hello to everyone in my f...
Hello to everyone in my family at OH!, My name is Teresa White, I mostly post on the mainboard but love all of you where ever you are in this Universe! First I would like to invite ya'll to join us in our What did YA'LL eat today discussion on the main board. I usually post anywhere between 7:30 and 9:00pm WV time and you can answer as late as you wish. I am the host of the thread, we talk a little about our day, our food and water intake and our exersize. We have a good time there and I don't like flaming on my thread. We are here to give and get support! And have a little fun along the way. I try to answer as many posts as possible, sometimes I dont get as far as I would like being a full time nurse, student and mom! I invite you to please visit my profile and share in my spectacular ride on my journey to WLS success. Anyone who has already been to my profile has already seen my love and admiration for Dolly Parton who I dream of meeting someday. While you are at my profile please click the Help me Meet Dolly link and sign my petition to Oprah to help me meet Dolly. It would mean more to me than mere words could express. My petition was designed and created by none other than our Birthday patrol founder and my friend Melissa Mermaid. Thanks M! Have a beautiful journey!! Hugs Teresa http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=W1078617911 http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?tlw2dp&1
Valerie Renee
on 6/2/05 12:23 am - New York, NY
Topic: Walk From Obesity DC/MD/VA
Hello All, First of all,I want to thank everyone for your willingness to help with our Walk From Obesity on Sept 24, 2005. I have secured the walk route and parking logistics. We will walk from Holy Cross Hospital to Sligo Creek Pkwy for 2 miles. We will mark a 1 mile route as well. I think the park setting will be pretty. Our first organizational meeting will be held on MondayJune, 6, 2005 at 4 pm. We will meet at Holy Cross Hospital in the Private Dining Room #2. It is located on the second floor next to the cafeteria. We only have 3 1/2 months to get ready.I know we can do this. Many hands make light work. I look forward to working with all of you. I am confident our walk will be a success. Please feel free to pass this email on to anyone interested in helping. Also, let me know if nighttime meetings are a better time for you. Thanks again, Valerie R. Campbell for Jeanne M. Ferber Bariatric Program Coordinator Holy Cross Hospital
PHA STAR
on 5/25/05 12:28 am - washington, DC
Topic: RE: Hello All
Hey PDK! Is the philly swirl sorbet surgar free?
Penelope D.
on 5/24/05 6:42 am - Washington, DC
Topic: Hello All
Good Afternoon I pray that all is well - I wish all of you much luck in your weight loss efforts. I am a supporter of one of your members - Mrs. SHH. She is my inspiration - and I support her 150% and more. She introduced me to your website for more information about Gastoric Bypass Surgery. I am addicted to your site. It is very informative. I noticed while looking at the Giant food sales ad that they are offering the philly swirl sorbet - buy 1 get 1 FREE-
Valerie Renee
on 5/24/05 4:54 am - New York, NY
Topic: Walk From Obesity - Silver Spring MD
Hello All, First of all,I want to thank everyone for your willingness to help with our Walk From Obesity on Sept 24, 2005. I have secured the walk route and parking logistics. We will walk from Holy Vross Hopsital to Sligo Creek Pkwy for 2 miles. We will mark a 1 mile route as well. I think the park setting will be pretty. Our first organizational meeting will be held on MondayJune, 6, 2005 at 4 pm. We will meet at Holy Cross Hospital in the Private Dining Room #2. It is located on the second floor next to the cafeteria. We only have 3 1/2 months to get ready.I know we can do this. Many hands make light work. I look forward to working with all of you. I am confident our walk will be a success. Please feel free to pass this email on to anyone interested in helping. Also, let me know if nighttime meetings are a better time for you. Thanks again, Valerie Campbell (for Jeanne Ferber)
Larry J.
on 5/24/05 4:15 am
Topic: RE: George Washington University Weight Management Program
I am just seeing your posting, I am having the surgery Aug 25 at GW. I know the facility is nice and have a whole lot of programs. I'm sure you will find good programs to help you. Feel free to email me when you get to DC, maybe we can keep in contact if you like. Sunshine
Theresa M.
on 5/23/05 10:59 pm - Cane Hill, Ar
Theresa M.
on 5/23/05 1:54 am - Cane Hill, Ar
Most Active