Recent Posts

Ms-Pink
on 11/13/05 10:49 pm - Washington, DC
Topic: RE: OT; GRANTS
Well a friend of mine has been applying for grants so I will see. However Im trying to get one for surgery.
Ms-Pink
on 11/13/05 10:38 pm - Washington, DC
Topic: Need Help badly!!!
My health is going down hill and I want the procedure done. Only problem is I just got insurance and I dont known how long im going to have to wait. if they say know does any one known of any grants that can help me get it done?
Ms-Pink
on 11/13/05 10:33 pm - Washington, DC
Topic: RE: Dr. Kirkpatrick
I don't but Im tryin to find the best doctor. I would like to know how was he?
Hambear
on 11/13/05 6:06 am - Millsboro, DE
Topic: Dr. Kirkpatrick
Does anyone on here have Dr. Kirkpatrick as their Dr.? Has anyone had or having surgery at Washington Hospital Center? I am from Delaware and had surgery there. See all lighter. Joanne
Valerie Renee
on 11/11/05 8:22 pm - New York, NY
Topic: RE: DC/MD/VA
Hi there... We started walking down on the mall a few months ago, but peoples schedules got crazy due to summer vacations... etc... I will notify the group and try to start this back up next Saturday morning... VAL
Birthday Patrol
on 11/11/05 4:10 am - Birthdayland
Topic: HB Sexxie Scorpio!
The Birthday Patrol is here to honor our very own: Alice W of Long Island NY Debra Ogilby of Chino, CA Donna Looser of MS Glenda H of Bayside, NY Sexxie Scorpio of Washington, DC Susie P of Somewhereoutthere, TX Sweetie Beanie of NY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... YOU GO, DEAR FRIENDS, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! God bless you and may all your wishes come true!! & {{{HUGS}}} & Melissa Mermaid & All Your AMOS Pals P.S. The Birthday Patrol celebrates your real birthday (not surgery anniversary dates). This way EVERYONE can participate. Click on "Birthday Patrol" (profile link) to find out how to sign up for the Birthday Patrol. Customarily, ONLY THOSE WHO ACTIVELY SIGN UP FOR BIRTHDAY PATROL ARE ACKNOWLEDGED BY A POST ON THEIR BIRTHDAYS. Please do not feel left out if you don't "sign up" ... There is no other system available to us for gathering this information. Birthday Patrol is NOT an official OH project. P.P.S. VERY IMPORTANT: If you have ALREADY REGISTERED for "Birthday Patrol," please double-check the list in about a week after submitting to make sure you're on it; the computer has not always been kind!
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/05 7:03 pm - CA
Topic: Monday - Chapter Leader Round Table
Don't Forget that Monday, November 14 at 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM PST (CA time) we are holding our Leaders Round Table Discussions -
I hope that you will take some time to call in and join us as I have something very exciting to tell you all about. Looking forward to talking to you all then.
Monica
Valerie Renee
on 11/10/05 9:36 am - New York, NY
Topic: Any Quilters On the Board?
I am in desperate need of volunteers to help with a project in which I am spearheading. We are making 30 quilts for the children *****side in a local shelter as Christmas gifts. I am looking for people who sew or quilt to volunteer to make quilts. Please email ASAP if you are interested. I will provide you with the fabric. [email protected]. For those who are local, we are going to meet on Saturdays or Sundays at my home and you are welcome to come hang out and quilt. Just bring your sewing machine ! VAL
nikkij
on 11/10/05 6:56 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: And the winners are...!
The Allison Bottke Book Contest is over!

Thanks to everyone who entered... we were thrilled that so many of you were interested in the books.

Look for more from Allison Bottke in future issues of OH Magazine. We have quite a few surprises in store!

OH Magazine wishes to congratulate our contest winners! Each of them will be receiveing 11 of Allison's Inspirational books.

Mary M. from Tenessee
&
Norma B. from Texas

(We will be contacting you individually to let you know when to expect the books.)

Please watch for more contests and giveaways in the coming weeks and months by visiting http://www.oh-magazine.com/contest.php

Best,

Nikki Johnson
Kirk Thompson
on 11/9/05 4:13 am - Martins Ferry, OH
Topic: Thank you all for Caring!!!!
Dear Obesityhelp Members, I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers and all your cards and gifts. It really cheered me up and made me smile every day the mail came.I got Cards, gift baskets, flowers, teddy bears, smiley faces and cookies and a yoyo with a smiley face. you all brightened my days up and still are with your prayers. I am back to work as much as I can be, they still have me on many pain medications and it really messes up my concentration so here in a few weeks I should be back to normal. Again I really do Love you all and thank you all for the Cards and Gifts. Love Always
Kirk Thompson ask CROW -480
Most Active