Recent Posts

canada
on 2/14/06 11:32 pm - ottawa, Canada
Topic: RE: Moving to DC from CA
Hi Mary, I guess everyone is moving to D.C. me and my family will be moving Back to D.C. in April too and we will be staying in Northern Va. I stayed in D.C. several years ago because of my job and now i'm in canada about to leave here and go back to work in D.C. you will enjoy the city if you have any question just email me we will be moving in the same month by the way i'm from San Diego born and raised. P.s.s if you like shopping don't forget to go to Tyson Corner best place to shop. Tracey,
Ronda E.
on 2/14/06 8:28 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
Topic: Seven Secrets to Successful Weight loss
Do you look at the before and after pictures of others who have had WLS and wonder if the surgery will work for you? Dr. Lawrence W. Smith tells OH readers how to build a supportive team and to be clear about why they had surgery among other very helpful tips. This article plus photos from the OH Costa Mesa event; cardiorespiratory training; and how to select the right bariatric surgery center are all featured in the latest issue of OH Magazine, which focuses on nutrition for a healthy lifestyle. If you are already a subscriber, tell us which article you found the most interesting or helpful to you. If you have not subscribed yet, it is easy to do. You can log onto http://oh-magazine.com or call toll free 1-866-297-4966. You will receive a one year bimonthly subscription for only $25. And remember, if your doctor is not a subscriber pass the word on to his office staff.

Ronda Einbinder
ObesityHelp
Public Relations/Staff Writer :type:
Valerie Renee
on 2/8/06 10:08 pm - New York, NY
Topic: Bariatirc101 Support Group Meetings
Bariatric101 Support Group, An Obesity Help Local Chapter, will meet on the following days in February: Thursday February 16, 2006 @ Providence Hospital- 1150 Varnum Street, NE Washington DC- Please meet in the lobbyoutside the Ross Auditorium 6pm-8pm Saturday, February 18, 2006 @ my home (email me for directions) This will be a pot-luck Meet and Greet 2pm-3:30pm If you have not already done so, please join us on our Yahoo Group: (http://)health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bariatric101/ Hope to see a lot of your there ! We are doing something really special at the Thursday meeting ! Don't miss it !! Valerie Obesity Help Support Group Leader Bariatric101.com
Amy Williams
on 2/7/06 1:31 pm
Topic: MTV update on Local CBS
Here's a link to the news story follow up from MTV on my local CBS news channel, many people have asked about it and have been wanting an update.
http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/2265386.html

On the right column you can see the video streams, click on the link to view the video.

I wanted to take a moment also to let everyone here know how much you've meant to me over the years. :kiss:

Amy
howub
on 2/7/06 12:50 am - Manassas, VA
Topic: RE: Moving to DC from CA
Hi Mary, Welcome! Where will you be living in DC? I live & work in Northern Virginia and my company is hiring on many different levels. Our website address is: www.datatel.com - check it out! Deby Levi
howub
on 2/7/06 12:48 am - Manassas, VA
Topic: RE: New Message boards: Sneak Peek
Hi Amy, The new message board is WONDERFUL!!!! Great job... Deby
Amy Williams
on 2/4/06 6:26 am
Topic: Have you tried True Lemon?
Over the past few weeks True Lemon has been sending out many of their product samples. If you have received or have used the product in the past, take a moment to give your review. You can do this by going to this link:
http://obesityhelp.com/forums/nutrition/nutritional+product+detail+True+Lemon+jcp.html

Then click on at the top
Help us out! - Do YOU know anything about this product? If so, please add your review here. Just click here to log into your profile system and post under 'Review Products' once logged in then located "Grand Brand True Lemon". The more you contribute, the better our community will benefit.

Appreciate all those who participated.
Amy Williams
Member Services
m.m.
on 2/3/06 1:40 pm - CA
Topic: Moving to DC from CA
Hi everyone! I am moving to Washington, DC (or near there) in April! I am very excited and love the area. I have my flight booked and just need to find a place to live now and a job!!! (If anyone is hiring, let me know ) I already have some friends from college who live out there, so I will at least know some people, but thought I would peak into this board and maybe get to know a few more before I go Anyway, my name is Mary and right now I live in California... born and raised... but went away to college. East Coast life will provide to be a change I am sure!
Ronda E.
on 1/30/06 7:27 am - Tustin Ranch, CA
Topic: OH Magazine Issue 1 2006
The OH Magazine year is beginning with the fabulously D'Lushus Guadalupe D'Lushus and her story about her weight loss transformation. This issue focuses on nutrition for a healthy lifestyle introducing readers to nutrition and healing by Jim Duffy; the post-op diet challenge by Kimberly Do; and healthy habits for successful travel by Janet Gossum. Fans of the popular television show Dr. 90210 will be excited to read about Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Linda Li as she speaks to OH Magazine's Barbara Bietz. If you have not had a chance to subscribe, you can log onto http://www.oh-magazine.com. The $25 per year bi-monthly magazine always provides informative articles for those on their surgical weight loss journey. You can also subscribe by calling toll free 1-866-297-4966. If you have any questions or comments, please send an email to [email protected].

Ronda Einbinder
Public Relations Manager
ObesityHelp.com :type:
Amy Williams
on 1/30/06 5:35 am
Topic: New Message boards: Sneak Peek
Hi OH Members :kiss:

This is not the complete version release for the new message boards, but we want you involved in the process. Take a moment to go take a look at the new message board design, and features. We would appreciate your feedback so far on the message board, and understand there are many more things to come before a final release. You will notice some new things like signature line, color/size font, edit and delete. It's a good start at what's to come.

To get a sneak peek of the message board (many more changes coming):
Sneak Peek

Thanks for bearing with us and please know we are working hard to make sure YOUR ideas/suggestions are part of the new design.

Amy Williams
Member Services Dept.
Most Active