Recent Posts

prettywormen
on 5/19/07 10:25 am - port byron, NY
Topic: I HAVE BAD NEW
A boy name josh is dieing of cancerhe live in ky and his last wish is to make the world record of geting the most card let help him get his wish josh adkin 124 edyewood stanford ky 40484 ila
eos1920
on 5/10/07 10:02 am - Alexandria, VA
Topic: New to the DC area... need suggestion for MD
Hi all!! I will be relocating to the northern VA area really soon and I am looking for a good primary care provider that has knowledge of WLS. I already have a surgeon up there just looking for a medical doctor. Any suggestions?
midiva
on 5/2/07 11:19 am - MD
Topic: Dr. Rickford?
Has anyone used Dr. Rickford as their surgeon? Can you share your experience and results.
Michael Eak
on 4/20/07 6:01 am - Largo, FL
Topic: RE: Come Mingle Friday Evening May 4th in Orlando, FL.
May 4th 2007 "Friday Evening's Meet & Greet" is all set and will only cost $5.00 per person. It is up on the 9th floor outdorr "Moon Terrace" od the Double Tree Castle Hotel, at 8629 Internation Drive (but the main entrance to the hotel is on the Universal Blvd. side), in Orlando, Florida. Time: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM - At 9:00 PM in the distant to the North will be the Fireworks from Universal Parks. (If it Rains we will be downstairs in the Jester's Room by the hotels pool). Included: Hot/Warm Beef & Chicken Fajita's with the fixings plus cubed cheeses. Also plenty of Iced Water with Flavoring "To Go" packets from a few companies. And assorted Samples. If you want Mixed Liquor drinks - you may purchase them at the hotel's Lounge and brought up to the gathering of Friends and Friends to be that we've been following on the ObesityHelp Forums. So bring your WLS Journey's Photo's and any Favorite Post-op Recipes you wish to share! We're expecting between 40-70 attendees with Conference Speakers & Vendors. But remember even though this is to be an Outdoor Gathering, there is "NO SMOKING" allowed.
swanie76
on 4/17/07 12:59 am
Topic: RE: i got bad new
that is good news stay strong he needs the support
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/07 11:22 pm
Topic: Riding my bike
As a volunteer clown, participating in functions to help children, I often ride one of those silly little bikes where my knees are above the handle bars. As a chubby clown I had problems riding them. As a slim downed clown the small bikes are much easier although I prefer my carbon frame, Kestrel Road Bike now. Now that I am almost to my goal I plan to spend the next ten years riding my bike in events across the USA. The plan is to ride in five events each year which will give me whole USA after ten years. There are many bike rides sponsored annually by worthy charitable organizations. Riding my bike will allow me to help others while helping myself maintain my newfound slimness. I wanted to commit to this on the state forums as a reminder to myself that the surgery is only the first step; a life-style change is imperative if I want to maintain. I intend to do that on my bike. Kim
swanie76
on 4/11/07 11:58 am
Topic: where you at
Hey dc where are you no one has posted her in awhile
prettywormen
on 4/10/07 11:00 am - port byron, NY
sorry if you have not goting my updated josh has come a long way he codedon them once but dr was able to bring him back to life he is now in Va anh he has feeling on one side of his body and for the frist time since he got shot he is talking he said i love you to his mom and gril friend dr can not say what is happening as family was told he would not talk still a long way to go but it good new ila
swanie76
on 4/10/07 5:32 am
Dont know what the update is now but i hope it worked and all is well
Tawanda R.
on 4/5/07 10:58 pm - Alexandria, VA
RNY on 05/27/08 with
I will definitely keep your cousin in my prayers............when the Doctors say no...God can still say YEs !!
Most Active