Recent Posts

LadyDawn
on 6/25/07 9:29 am
Topic: Look for a Doctor
Can someone recommend a doctor for me.  I would like to have lap band weight lost surgery.  I would like a doctor in the maryland, dc, virgina area (dc metro area).  Thanks for your help.
swanie76
on 6/21/07 11:32 pm
Topic: RE: New to the DC area... need suggestion for MD
try Amy stone at George Washington Medical faculty associates they may say she is not taking new patients but have your current doctor office contact her for a doctor to doctor refferel

WLS 1/19/07
preop/current/drgoal/mygoal/ideal wt 
320/240/220/180/155 

Ticker 88396

swanie76
on 6/21/07 11:29 pm
Topic: RE: DC Where are you?
samething i asked before how are you

WLS 1/19/07
preop/current/drgoal/mygoal/ideal wt 
320/240/220/180/155 

Ticker 88396

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/07 12:33 pm
Topic: Attention ALL LAP BAND Buds!!
Please join us at a new nation wide forum JUST for LAP BAND ers!  We have named it Band Buds..It was created by several members here at OH..we really hope you come! You will LOVE it! http://z7.invisionfree.com/Band_Buds/index.php?act=idx Just click the link to register..we will be watching for you!
Honeybrown44
on 6/15/07 9:14 am - MD
Topic: DC Where are you?
Where are all the DC people? 
Shelley J.
on 5/24/07 5:04 am - Clinton, MS
RNY on 02/05/07 with
Topic: Calling all February 2007 Surgery Sistahs & Brothers!!!
So the February 2007 Surgery board is lacking some energy - have you checked in lately??  I have heard folks say their surgery sisters and brothers are a main source of support.  Take a minute, check in and let's get this board hoppin'!!!  We're keepin' the light on for ya'.....

Shelley J.
Clinton, MS

284.5/140

cowgirlsue
on 5/22/07 8:21 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Topic: New show on The Learning Channel

For all of you that have cable tv and get The Learning Channel, Starting on Monday of next week they will begin broadcasting a new show called Big Medicine. I'm looking forward to this and I'm hoping to glean more information and help out of it also. It will be on Monday evening sometime. I look forward to watching it and seeing what goes on.

Let the words of my mouth and meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, oh Lord my strength and my redeemer.
FitN2007
on 5/22/07 12:02 pm
Topic: RE: Anyone out there???
I had my surgery on May 10th with Dr. Lee.  I really like her.  She is very caring and she puts you at ease.  I also can't say enough good things about the staff in the bariatric unit at GW.  The nurses I had were really wonderful!  Do check out the support group, I learn something every time. Amari 

Most Active