Volunteers Needed for Research Study

Marian K.
on 4/24/06 4:16 am - Annapolis, MD
Doctoral Candidate is seeking participants for dissertation research study; on bariatric patients' pre- and post-surgical experiences. Individuals will be interviewed about their experiences before and after, with the focus being on evolution of self-image. All participants will be assured of complete confidentiality. Eligible paraticipants will meet the following criteria: - Caucasian women - Ages 35-60 at time of surgery - Must have had surgery at least one year ago If interested, please contact: Marian Kaufman, LCSW-C [email protected] (301) 261-6966 x3
Ruth A.
on 5/1/06 5:43 am - Letchworth Garden City, UK
Hi Angela I'm just scraping into May too - 31st!! What surgery are you having? I'm having RNY Lap. Would love to keep in touch to see how you get on... I'm getting more excited now we have finally reached May, even though we still have a month to wait. It's hard to believe we will be loosers soon lol Ruth
Angela W
on 5/2/06 10:35 am - Smiths Grove, KY
Thanks Ruth, I would love to keep in touch with you. I too am having the lap rny. I just can't believe it either. I have never been a "normal" size. I am scared and nervous about how I will look and what my family will think. I know my 5 yr old daughter is going to be really happy that I can do things with her now, but I am still anxious. Keep me in your prayers and I will you. Keep in touch. --Angela
Most Active