Need advice on insurance!!!!!!!!

ramonacrawford
on 4/20/06 10:25 am - 'Washington, DC
I am new to this process and I recently began working with Kaiser Permanente. I had to choose their plan but I chose the plan with the most options and flexibility. Does anyone have any experience with Kaiser,or do you know any stories?
kemalani
on 4/21/06 12:34 pm - Waianae, HI
Aloha Ramona, I actually had a bad experience with Kaiser regarding the insurance and the wait list. Have you started your letter? I have a copy of my letter if you need that? Kema
ramonacrawford
on 4/30/06 11:30 am - 'Washington, DC
Please, I would love to see your letter concerning your experience with Kaiser Permanente. I haven't started a letter of any kind ;I only recently began working there. My benefits will be effective May 1,2006, and I will make my first PCP appointment May 1, or soon after so I can get started. Please send a copy of your letter,or anything that will help
Karolina P.
on 5/1/06 6:51 am - Plainville, MA
Good Luck to you. I will be looking forward to hearing how you are when you get home. It is so great that you aren't nervous. I am . God Bless
ihenso
on 6/28/06 3:56 am - CAPITOL HEIGHT'S, MD
Yes I have kaiser and was denied the first time because I didn't complete six month process.But I went and completed all 6 classes and lost my 15 pds and was approved 2 weeks after.All I advise is to put in a request for all your paperwork from kaiser that you need to provide to your surgeon in advance because there pretty slow with that and you don't need anything to hold you up.I went to see surgeon Dr.Paul lin 6-26-06 very nice.I now have my surgery date for 8-17-2006 very excited and nervous a little but I'm trusting in jeuses.I think the process with kaiser went well. Good luck with everything and God bless.
Most Active