Bariatric101 Support Group Meeting 3/16

Valerie Renee
on 3/12/06 1:44 am - New York, NY
Our monthly support group meeting will be held this Thursday, March 16, 2006 at Providence Hospital from 6pm-8pm. Please sign in outside the Ross Auditorium and ask the nurses to direct you to the Post Op Support Group Session across the hall from the main auditorium. Providence Hospital 1150 Varnum St NE Washington DC We have a special guest speaker this month, who is a Bariatric Dietician. Our topic is Snacking vs. Grazing. Please join us ! Valerie Bariatric101.com / Bariatric101estore.com Obesity Help Support Group Chapter Leader
Zanetta
on 3/22/06 9:28 am - Washington, DC
I'm sorry I missed the meeting that was dated in the message, but would like to know when is the next meeting. My surgery date was 10/30/04 and I having some issues that I need help on. Thank you for the information.
Valerie Renee
on 3/22/06 5:06 pm - New York, NY
The next support group meeting is April 20, 2006 from 6pm - 8pm at Providence Hospital across from the Ross Auditorium. (the pre-ops meet in the auditorium and post-ops and "no-ops" meet in a board room across the hall) Please be sure to join our Yahoo group as well for additional support. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bariatric101/ Also, email me your email address so that you can be included in the email announcements that go out about events. We walk on Saturday mornings at Haines Point at 7am and meet in the tennis court parking lot. This Saturday morning, we are meeting at Chinn Recreation Center, Woodbridge VA, instead, for water aerobics at 8:45 am. We look forward to having you ! Valerie Bariatric101.com Bariatric101estore.com Obesity Help Support Group Chapter Leader
Most Active