Moving to DC from CA

m.m.
on 2/3/06 1:40 pm - CA
Hi everyone! I am moving to Washington, DC (or near there) in April! I am very excited and love the area. I have my flight booked and just need to find a place to live now and a job!!! (If anyone is hiring, let me know ) I already have some friends from college who live out there, so I will at least know some people, but thought I would peak into this board and maybe get to know a few more before I go Anyway, my name is Mary and right now I live in California... born and raised... but went away to college. East Coast life will provide to be a change I am sure!
howub
on 2/7/06 12:50 am - Manassas, VA
Hi Mary, Welcome! Where will you be living in DC? I live & work in Northern Virginia and my company is hiring on many different levels. Our website address is: www.datatel.com - check it out! Deby Levi
canada
on 2/14/06 11:32 pm - ottawa, Canada
Hi Mary, I guess everyone is moving to D.C. me and my family will be moving Back to D.C. in April too and we will be staying in Northern Va. I stayed in D.C. several years ago because of my job and now i'm in canada about to leave here and go back to work in D.C. you will enjoy the city if you have any question just email me we will be moving in the same month by the way i'm from San Diego born and raised. P.s.s if you like shopping don't forget to go to Tyson Corner best place to shop. Tracey,
Most Active