Dr Lins office

Want2BeThin4Life
on 1/18/06 3:39 am
Anyone use any of these 3 guys. Wondering how long it took for them to submit to insurance and all. I dont care much for the lady running the paperwork shes quite nasty (my luck shell read this!) and totally unhelpful. But I have good things to say about the other staff tho and the drs..
PHA STAR
on 1/27/06 2:39 am - washington, DC
Hello I'm not a patient of Dr. Lin. I'm a patient of Dr. Rebecca Evangelista & Dr. Brodsky. But in talking to some of my friends, the paper work perios is a long and lenghty process. But I do understand how you feel. Becasue my surgeons office TOTALLY screwd my paper woork up, and I mean TOTALLY. First they didn't submit all the info which resulted in me getting denied, then when I did get all the info the submitted the paper work to the WRONG insurance company. But I will tell you that calling, and staying on both the insurace co, and the doc's office will help. I would say that it helped me. Good Luc****ep in touch
Michelle N.
on 3/7/06 3:04 am - Mitchellville, MD
Hi, I'm a patient of Dr. Lin. They are going through admin. changes in there office right now and they are very overwhelmed with callers. They did make a mistake with my paper work to my insurance company which caused the insurance company to deny my claim 2x. But after that it took like 3 days. Hang in there girlie. It's worth it. Have a good one. Michelle
Most Active