Hawian Cruise and Conference

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/06 7:19 pm - CA
ObesityHelp Hawaii Cruise 2006

Norwegian Cruise Lines - Pride of Aloha!

Welcome to The Whole New Hawaii!

Imagine Hawaii - What do you see? Oahu's glittering Diamond Head and dazzling Waikiki Beach? Maui's lush valleys, tropical beaches, waterfalls and rainforests? Kauai's spectacular Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon? Or the Big Island of Hawaii's volcanoes, black sand beaches and 13,000 foot high mountains? Hawaii is a kaleidoscope of natural beauty, and each island offers a unique and thrilling experience of it's own. So which Hawaiian Island do you choose? We invite you to experience them all - on an unforgettable life-changing vacation.

Come and join us while we travel and learn together. We had a marvelous time while sailing to Alaska this past summer - so now we are headed for warmer weather and clear blue waters. We will be joined by some wonderful speakers who will share their pearls of wisdom while you collect your own pesrls from the beaches of Hawaii. Come and spend a vacation with your WLS friends and family. ObesityHelp will be there to take care of your needs and feed your brain., We will let the Chef feed your pouch.

Some of the classes that we will be holding are:

Chair Exercise that anyone can do - anywhere

Road Sign to Success

I've Lost the weight...now what

What do I do with all of this skin - I do not like the layered look

Thin brained vs. Fat Brain

Behavior Changes in becoming the new you

Scrap Booking Class

Craft time under the palms

Where did all of my Vitamins go?

Learn to Walk again with Grace

These are just a sample of the many options that you will have for learning and sharing. We will have plenty of time to see the sites and play. You can be as busy as you choose or do nothing at all - Thant's the beauty of a cruise.

Hope you can join us.

For more detailed information please contact:

Daniel Schmier

All Star Travel

800-818-3739

E-Mail: [email protected]

Come and sail with us,

Monica Ganz, Ph.D.

Director of Events and Support Groups

866-957-4636 x 385

ObesityHelp, Inc.

Sailing dates: November 5 to 12, 2006 - Leaving from and returning to Ohahu, Hawaii
(deactivated member)
on 1/20/06 12:13 am - CA
ObesityHelp Hawaii Cruise 2006 Norwegian Cruise Lines - Pride of Aloha! Welcome to The Whole New Hawaii!!! Imagine Hawai'i. What do you see? O'ahu's glittering Diamond Head and dazzling Waikiki Beach? Maui's lush valleys, tropical beaches, waterfalls and rainforests? Kaua'i's spectacular Na Pali Coast and Waimea Canyon? Or the Big Island of Hawai'i's volcanoes, black-sand beaches and 13,000-foot-high mountains? Hawai'i is a kaleidoscope of natural beauty, and each island offers a unique and thrilling experience of its own. So which Hawai'i Island do you choose? We invite you to experience them all - on one unforgettable life-changing vacation. Come and join us while we travel and learn together. We had a marvelous time while sailing to Alaska this past summer - so now we are headed for warmer weather and clear blue waters. We will be joined by some wonderful speakers who will share their pearls of wisdom while you collect your own pearls from the beaches of Hawaii. Come and spend a vacation with you WLS friends and family. ObesityHelp will be there to take care of your needs and feed your brain. We will let the chef feed your pouch. Some of the classes that we will be holding are: Chair Exercise that anyone can do - anywhere Road Signs to Success I've lost all of the weight...now what What do I do with all of this skin - I do not like the layered look Thin Brained vs. Fat Brained Behavior Changes in becoming the New You Scrap booking Class Craft time under the palms Where did all my Vitamins Go? Learn to walk again with Grace! These are just a few of the many options that you will have for learning and sharing. We will have plenty of time to see the sites and play. You can be as busy as you choose or do nothing at all - That's the beauty of a cruise. Hope you will join us. Monica Ganz, Ph.D. Director of Events and Chapters ObesityHelp, Inc. 866-957-4636 x 385 I would be happy to mail this information to anyone who would be interested in this amazing cruise vacation. Simply call our office and request the packet for the ObesityHelp Hawaii Cruise 2006. Just a $300.00 fully-refundable*, per-person deposit holds your space. All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc. is a fully-certified, full-service travel agency. We are ARC-appointed, CLIA-approved, IATAN-approved and members of ASTA. We take very seriously our commitment to excellence. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Mr. Daniel J. Schmier President/Dean of Students PS. We're asking that everyone get deposits in ASAP. We're working to get our group a complementary cabin upgrades through Norwegian Cruise Lines and they won't consider it until all deposits have been received. ObesityHelp Hawai'i Cruise 2006 Sailing Date: Sunday, November 5, 2006 Cruise Company: Norwegian Cruise Lines Name of Ship: Pride of Aloha Itinerary: Sunday ~ Depart Honolulu, O'ahu Monday ~ Nawiliwili, Kaua'i Tuesday ~ Nawiliwili, Kaua'i (Scenic Cruising) Wednesday ~ Hilo, Hawai'i (Evening Sail by Mt. Ki'Lauea) Thursday ~ Koni, Hawai'i Friday ~ Kahului, Maui (Optional Tour to Lana'i Available) Saturday ~ Kahului, Maui Sunday ~ Honolulu, O'ahu Group space held: Category K (inside) 30 cabins Category KK (inside) 11 cabins Category E (oceanview) 30 cabins Category BC (oceanview w/balcony) 5 cabins Catogory BB (oceanview w/balcony) 21 cabins Catogory AA (Owner's Suite) 3 cabins *Cruise Cost: Category K (inside) - $899 per person (3rd/4th guest $479) Category KK (inside) - $910 per person (3rd guest $479) Category E (oceanview) - $1219 per person (3rd/4th guest $529) Category BC (oceanview w/balcony) $1569 per person (3rd guest $589) Catogory BB (oceanview w/balcony) $1609 per person (3rd guest $589) Catogory AA (Owner's Suite) $4189 per person (3rd/4th/5th guests $919) Included in Cruise Package: Seven night sailing aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines Pride of Aloha, a ****tail party as hosted by Dan Schmier from All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc., Obesity Help onboad conference fees, port charges and taxes.
Most Active