Last Chance for OH Magazine Savings!

nikkij
on 9/29/05 4:47 am - Irvine, CA
Just a friendly reminder that today and tomorrow are the last two days of OH Magazine's special promotional subscription price of just $20 for one year (six issues). The price will go back to our regular 2005 price of $25 for one year (six issues) on October 1. So, if you have been dragging your feet, now is the time to start running!

I also want to thank the hundreds of people who have already subscribed this month! We are thrilled to have your support and hope that you will thoroughly enjoy every issue of this revamped version of the magazine many of you have loved for years! :-D

Thanks especially to those of you who have shared such great comments about the magazine as part of the ongoing "Plan C" contest (www.oh-magazine.com/contest.php)... here are a few of the amazing comments:

"This magazine saved my life. Had I not found it I would never have had the courage to find a surgeon in my area and make a consultation. I am a year and a half post-op. I have lost 158 lbs. I feel terrific, and OH
helped me."

Gail, New York

"Thank you, Thank you. A delightful magazine. Very upbeat. I believe
your magazine saves lives."

Avalon, California

"I just stumbled upon the magazine, and to find the September issue
covering topics that I am currently struggling with was amazing. It was
like you were reading my mind. Your magazine could not have come at a
better time."

Amy, Iowa

We are so humbled and glad to know that we are touching lives. And, as always, we are glad to hear from readers--whether you have something good or bad to say. Feel free to drop me a note if you have any questions or comments! It may take me a while since I get an awful lot of e-mail, but I make a point of responding to every e-mail I get: [email protected]

Best,

Nikki Johnson :type:
Managing Editor
OH Magazine
Most Active