Magazine sneak peek... and WIN a great new book!

nikkij
on 9/8/05 4:31 am - Irvine, CA
Hi!

For those of you have been wondering about the name change to ObesityHelp Magazine... wonder no longer! OH Magazine is here, and with it comes more fun and information than ever!

We invite you become acquainted with our new and improved publication by checking out www.oh-magazine.com! While you are there, look around a bit and get to know our re-designed website. Check out our great new features like free-for-download web-exclusive articles.

Be sure to click on the "Contests and Fun" link. The current contest features the practical and enlightening new book Plan C: The Medical Reimbursement Plan, by Certified Tax Preparer and WLS patient Sandra Lynch. I have the prize copies sitting by my desk as I type, and I can tell you that this book will be an extremely valuable addition to anyone's library who would like to have some of the mystery taken out of US tax code! As someone seeking treatment for a medical condition, obesity, you may be eligible for tax reductions you did not know about. However, the book will be especially helpful if you have to pay (or had to pay) for your WLS or reconstructive surgery out-of-pocket because you don't have insurance coverage. Don't miss your chance to win a copy.

You don't have to be a subscriber to enter and win the contest, so click on through and enter whether you are a current subscriber or not!

If you have been considering subscribing but have been putting it off, now is the time to act, because between now and the end of September you can get a special subscription rate of $20 for 6 issues.

We would love to hear from you about the new look and the new name and about the magazine contents. Don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] with any questions or comments you may have!

Best,

Nikki Johnson
Managing Editor
OH Magazine
Most Active