Looking for a doctor that does lap banding and accepts MDIPA

Harriet S.
on 8/1/05 5:29 am - Washington, DC
I have went through all the things requested by my insurance company to have the surgey except find a doctor and talk to a psychiarist. I need the name of both and like before they have to accept MDIPA insurance. Can some one please help me.
PHA STAR
on 8/8/05 5:01 am - washington, DC
HI Harriet..... You can try my surgeon Dr.Rebecca Evangeslista. They are located at 2440 M Street NW 202.331.1234,. Just call and speak to her office assistant Tasha, she will help you out. Hopes this help....Keep in touch
Harriet S.
on 8/8/05 5:10 am - Washington, DC
Eastern Star (PHA), thanks to much I was beginning to wonder if there was anybody in the DC area having the surgery? Have you had yours yet? Did you have the Lap Banding or the one where they cut your stomache in half. please excuse my spelling.
PHA STAR
on 8/8/05 6:35 am - washington, DC
Hey I had my surgery on 5.4.05 I had RNY(lap) I have 5 very small incissions....Dr.Evangelista doesn't due open surgery...only if they have to take your gulbladder out. People never visit this board...at least that's the way it seems...We have a support group for pre-op and post-op on the 4th Thursday of every month at 6pm you are more than welcom to join us,
Harriet S.
on 8/9/05 9:34 pm - Washington, DC
Easternstar (PHA), Thanks for the invite I would love to attend one of your meetings. But in your email you never did give the address to the meeting. I would also like to meet with you off line in DC somewhere so that we can talk one on one. I have a lot of questions that I would like to ask you about the surgery and the recovery period and soforth. You can name the time or place where we can meet. I'm looking forward to meeting you in person and attending one of your RVP meetings. You can contact me at the following number 301 227-6644(w) / 202 236-3261(c) waiting to hear back from you.
Most Active