George Washington University Weight Management Program

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/05 10:30 am - MA
Hi!! Greetings from Boston! I'm a junior in college and will be spending the summer (late May - August) in Washington, DC (living in the dorms at GWU) doing a congressional internship program. I'm having surgery in late August but have lost 56 lbs on my own, and I'll be working to keep it off and hopefully lose some more before I head into the OR after my internship is over. I've been working with an obesity program here in Boston (where I'll be having surgery), and they've suggested that I work with the medical weight loss program at George Washington University. Does anyone have any experience with the program? We're hoping that it'll give me some structure while I'm down in Washington and help me keep the weight off. Thanks! ~Jen
Larry J.
on 5/24/05 4:15 am
I am just seeing your posting, I am having the surgery Aug 25 at GW. I know the facility is nice and have a whole lot of programs. I'm sure you will find good programs to help you. Feel free to email me when you get to DC, maybe we can keep in contact if you like. Sunshine
Most Active