looking for a location in DC,MD,VA that offers water aerobics

Tamika H.
on 5/2/05 11:23 pm - Washington, DC
Hello: I am almost post op 1 month. I am looking for a location locally either dc,md,va that I can do water aerobics. Also because I am new to the area I do not know alot of people so I would love to meet up with a group that works out a few times a week. Tamika Harrell Wash, DC RNY-Open
PHA STAR
on 5/3/05 8:31 am - washington, DC
Hi Tamika, I have heard that that the YWCA, downtown across from the MLK Library has water aerobics. I know that the YMCA on Rhode Island Ave NW (downtown) has water aerobic classes. Check them both out and see what you can find. Oh! Results the gym (Capital Hill) has a wonderful gym with a pool, that I'm sure has water aerobic classes. Great atompshere I ad. I use to work out at Results on U street NW.
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/05 5:12 pm
Hey Tamika... The gym that I'm about to join "Bally's in Greenbelt" this one has a pool... I know that they have water classes, just don't know how they are yet. U can come over to BAF (Black American Forum) here on OH and collect some info there as well... This is mainly where all the DC/MA & VA folks are. We workout together and we also have Meet & Greets. We do a lot of stuff...come on ova. Introduce urself when u come...hmm k =) Here is the link... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/member-interests/black_american/ ***We're plannin' another Meet & Greet for July if ur interested. We just had one on the 23rd of April in B~More. Hope to ttul...& Congrats on ur recent surgery ~Scorpio Washington, D.C. RNY~Lap (same procedure as OPEN, just performed differently) Surgeon...Dr. Terrance Fullum
Most Active