Finally! After a year of waiting!

Tiffany R.
on 3/17/05 11:52 pm - Martinsburg, WV
I've just received the letter of approval from my insurance company! My surgery date is April 12 - WOW That's less than a month away... I expected to wait MUCH longer. For anyone who's curious, I first saw Dr. Afram in DC in June/'04 . Insurance approval was pending until March 12th. Psych eval scheduled for April 5th, Phsyical on April 6th, Nutritionist on the seventh - surgery on the 12th. I'll be missing 4 or 5 days of work total - I live almost 2 hours from DC, and having to travel there during the day makes work not an option. I'm OK with that though. I have a great boss, and I'm sure the days I miss won't be an issue. YAY! I've been telling everyone - I'm so excited. I honestly never saw the day coming that my insurance approved me. Just wanted to let everyone here know that I am truly thankful for all your postings here which kept me with uplifted spirits throughout this whole process. Keep up the excellent work!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/05 5:24 pm
That's great girl ~C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S I told everyone too Actually...it/s been 2 1/2 years since I had my surgery and I am still telling folks. Hey...I'm sure that my info is helping someone right?! lol Congrats again, hope ur doing well... ~Scorpio
Most Active