Info. on Dr. Hazem A. Elariny

L G.
on 11/12/03 5:39 am
Hello All, I was wondering if anyone here was familiar with Dr. Hazem A. Elariny, he is a bariatric surgeon from Arlington, VA. My primary physician recommended him to me, but I have not heard much about him. If anyone has heard anything about him or is a patient of his, please contact me. Thank you in advance for your help with this. Lisa (LG/PeaceFroggie)
Bill S.
on 11/27/03 6:13 am - ASHBURN, VA
Hello Lisa, Doctor E did a Lap DS on me Sept 2002... Was 417 now 250 I have only good things to say about this Doctor (I had no problems) I will warn you that appointments frequently run late, (very busy) Allow plenty of time, one to two hours... But don't let this stop you, he is busy for a reason ! Bill S
Mary M.
on 12/2/03 6:47 am - Washington, DC
Hi, Lisa, Dr. Elariny (known as Dr. E by his patients) is great! Check out his web site www.alagsa.com to find out more about him. Don't forget to check out his resume, which gives you a good idea about his excellent credentials. He did my lap Vertical gastroplasty with sleeve in 12/2002 and my second half or the BPD/DS in 9/2003. I trusted him with my life, and it was trust well placed. Mary
Valerie Renee
on 1/16/04 9:02 am - New York, NY
HI... I went to the intial meeting with Dr. Elariny and decided against using him because he had way to many patients and seemed impersonal and out of reach to his patients. I also wanted a doctor who has a personal relationship with God. I found a doctor who is at the top of the game and trains other doctors... Dr. Terence Fullum (www.safersurgery.com).. He is the top of the field in Laparoscopic and robotic surgery and has the most ownderful repore with patients. He calls them each by name and has wonderful pre-op and fully extensive post-op program. THE BEST !! I am doing my surgery with him in a month and I have met several of his patients at support group meeting... Valerie Campbell
Donna L.
on 1/18/04 8:10 am - Massapequa, NY
Hi, My sister had Dr. Elariny perform her surgery 2 years ago.. He is wonderul man As well as a brilliant surgeon... He is so talented... with his manners his wa ys & his skill.. SHe had lost 180lbs... SHe lives in Virgina.. I live in New york... I am actually thinking of going to Virginia to have the surgery just to have him.. He is the best! Good Luck! Donna
Bernadette L.
on 2/12/04 11:43 pm - Joppa, Md
Hi Lisa, I'am considering Lap Band surgery. I seen your request for information from past patients. I was wondering if you decided to go with Dr. Elariny. Please let me know how you made out. Bernie
Most Active