Sick of the Weight!

kieshax
on 5/15/03 5:47 am - Washington, DC
I am a 27 yers old mother of three and sick of the weight, I have been thinking of the surgery for so long, and now I'm finally in a position to go for it. DC, Girl
StephaniePeete
on 5/18/03 5:57 am - Laurel, MD
Hello, Lakeisha my name is Stephanie Peete. I am also a mother of three looking into Gastric Bypass Sygery. Please email me if you would like to share your experience. My email address is [email protected]. Lanham, MD.
Kaprice B.
on 5/19/03 9:05 am - Washington, DC
Lakiesha your 27 years young its time for you to start living again if not for you, for the children. I'm only 36 years young myself and I'm happy to say that my surgery is scheduled for July 22, 2003. Not only am I looking forward to losing the weight but I looking forward to gaining the confidence that a young, black, beautiful woman is surpose to have. Good Luck and God Bless
Elizabeth O.
on 6/7/03 4:05 pm - upper marlboro, MD
I can wait to gain the strength that a strong young white woman should have! Why does everything have to be about race? Lets leave that out, no one is superior or will feel any better than another after surgery simply because of the color of their skin.
Zanetta
on 6/15/03 7:28 pm - Washington, DC
I understand how you feel. I feel the same way. I am 27 years old, married, mother of one seven month old son. I remember saying I dont see how people let themselves get that big, and now look at me. I wish that I could wake up one morning and this be all a nightmare. My problem is that I dont work and have DC medical assistance so I dont know if they will pay for the surgery or not. Wish me luck. If you are interested in talking to me my email address is [email protected].
Most Active