ONE YEAR SINCE I WAS UNABLE TO HAVE MY SURGERY - UPDATE!!

The UnSLEEVED 0.
on 8/23/09 12:38 am

HELLO ALL_-- ITs been a while since i have been here on the site.  I have been very busy , but I have peeked in every now and then to check on everyones progress just to keep me motivated.

If you remember a year ago i went to MEXICO for my VSG and to have my band removed.  I was not able to get the VSG because of scar tissue from prior surgeries and erosion from the band.  My wonderful doctor wanted me to heal and come back in 6 months.

Well, I started doing things the old fashion way ... exercise, eating right...NOT EXERCISE  NOT EATING RIGHT.. exercise eating right... (you know the cycle).. but in the process I learned a lot about eating, nutrition, mood swings, and MYSELF--- I have bee successful at keeping off 42 pounds and i am down to a size 14 regular (a 12 if it got 2% spandex) LOL .. my abs are tight, my muscles are toned, my boobs dont sag.... and i feel an enourmous boost of energy after a great workout!!  SO even though i may not have lost as much weight as i would have with the surgery... I gained so much more insight and personality and happiness as i have been able to prove to myself that I AM IMPROTANT.  Because I am not seeking no ones outside approval, I am always content, and i am glowing....

I have become a grandma (3wks ago) I am now a certified make up artist (my life is so colorful!!) and i have finally opend the GYM i talked about.... it opens tomorrow..and i own a competitive cheerleading squad full of teen girls that i dont want to EVA go through weight problems like i did, so ima help them get used to exercising EARL!!

SO i have been busy busy busy,...anyone ever in maryland please stop by the facility as i welcome pre and post surgery patients and make them comfortable with my hydraulic equipment... and my wii fit room is great for all ages!!  video aerobic, bellydance and zumba to top it off... and only 5.00 a day with no contracts..pay as you go!! 

Thanks for all of your help this year as it was a struggle, but they say anything worth having is worth fighting for.. and this is one fight I HAVE WON!!!  Until later... 

Most Active