Some of my favorite Snacks and things to help me maintain my weight loss!

ga_ginger_10
on 8/2/09 11:26 pm - Atlanta, GA

Hello,
It is not by chance that a person can lose weight after weight loss surgery and keep it off. It is a lifestyle change, not a diet that is temporary, but healthy changes that they can live with for a life time. I think some of the changes I have made makes it possible for me to keep the weight off and not feel deprived or have those horrible cravings that I had before Weight Loss Surgery. 

After a workout I will sometimes eat a Balance Carb Well Bar, I like the Caramel ‘n Chocolate, tastes great and has 14 grams of protein. But remember there are calories!

Sometimes we need a quick snack and have not planned for it. I have compiled a few of the things I would eat if I were going to have a snack. I hope these tips and ideas can help you. And if you have any tips for me, please pass them on. I would love to hear about them!   Remember that all food even healthy food has calories and they add up. Whatever you put in your mouth you have to work off! These are just some ideas for you, and you can be creative with what you like and switch them up a little.    I wish you much success on your weight loss journey!

This is just one snack I enjoy, if you would like you can go to my blog to see other snacks and also some of my other favorite things. 

www.gingerrock.blogspot.com

Ginger    
Also comes in Chocolate Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge. Caramel ‘n Chocolate is my favorite. Balance Carb Well Bar Overview Balance Carb Well Bars aren't just for dieters or bodybuilders or athletes or seniors, they're for everyone. With a balanced nutritional profile and great taste, about the only thing Carb Well bars don't have is a lot of carbs. Balance uses natural, plant-derived polyols to sweeten Carb Well Bars, so their great taste comes without sugar's high metabolic price tag. Add a box to your cart and you'll have a healthy low carb snack on hand anytime and anyplace you need one. Balance Carb Well Bar Description from BALANCE BAR A great nutrition energy bar from Balance for those managing their carbohydrate intake! New BALANCE CarbWell bars are delicious triple layer nutrition energy bars with only 2g of net carbs. BALANCE CarbWell comes in two delicious flavors - Chocolate Fudge and Chocolate Peanut Butter. BALANCE CarbWell bars are based on the Balance Bar principle of helping individuals like you get the credible nutrition needed for healthy living.      

Chocolate ‘n Caramel/Supplement Facts
Serving Size:1 bar
Servings per Container: 15

Ingredient Amount % Daily Value**
Calories 200  
Calories From Fat 70  
Total Fat 8g 12
Saturated Fat 4g 20
Trans Fat 0g  
Cholesterol <5mg 1
Sodium 190mg 8
Potassium 75mg 2
Total Carbohydrate 22g 7
Dietary Fiber 1g 4
Sugars 1g  
Sugar Alcohol 19g  
Protein 14g 26
** Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.

Open RNY 3/27/01  400 lbs - 170lb.  Please visit my blog at www.gingerrock.blogspot.comYou can also find me on facebook www.facebook.com/GingerRock and Twitter www.twitter.com/GingerRock 
~Ginger~ 

Most Active