Dr. Paul Lin?

MerMer
on 3/14/09 10:31 pm, edited 3/14/09 10:58 pm
Hello, I just got approved for the RNY and I have selected Dr. Paul Lin of George Washungton University as my surgeon. He comes highly recommended by my nutrionist. Has anyone used him as their surgeon if so please give me some feedback.

Thank You
uandme2gether4life
on 6/11/09 11:38 pm - Washington, DC

Hello MerMer,

I too am researching Dr. Paul Lin but, I am looking to have a RNY revision.

Good Luck to the both of us
MerMer
on 6/12/09 1:03 am
Hello,

I decided to go with Dr. Lin. Actually my surgery is on this coming Thursday 6/18/09 at GW. Dr. Lin is very well recommended.
paulinmd
on 6/14/09 1:31 pm
Be absolutely assured that you are in the hands of a master surgeon.  I was under Dr. Lin's care 5 years ago.  He came highly recommended by one of the top urologists in the country and he was absolutely right.  Dr. Lin is in a word awesome and I would recommend him to the skies.
paulinmd
on 6/14/09 1:28 pm
I was under Dr. Lin's care 5 years ago.  He came highly recommended by one of thetop urologists in the country and he was absolutely right.  Dr. Lin is in a word awesome and I would recommend him to the skies.
renee C.
on 7/16/09 6:55 am - Forestville, MD
I also looking to see Dr. Lin, I am actually going to my first meeting this evening.  What have you learned so far.
uandme2gether4life
on 6/12/09 6:00 am - Washington, DC

Wonderful,

You have to be excited about your upcoming surgery.  Good Luck to you and God Bless.
MerMer
on 6/13/09 8:48 am
I am very excited and emotional. I almost called and cancelled this week because I felt like such a failure and I should be able to do it on my own. I wish you all the luck also. How far are you in the process? I had Kaiser and I had to do a six month program but it was worth it.
uandme2gether4life
on 6/14/09 2:39 am, edited 7/8/09 4:15 am - Washington, DC

I know it's a scary process but, stay focused and remember if you could have done it, you would have done it already.  Trust and believe that your decision is the right one for you.  Your family here at obesityhelp.com is pulling for your success, so move forward - June 18, will be the beginning of a new life.  Good Luck and God Bless
paulinmd
on 6/14/09 1:27 pm
I was under Dr. Lin's care 5 years ago.  He came highly recommended by one of thetop urologists in the country and he was absolutely right.  Dr. Lin is in a word awesome and I would recommend him to the skies.
Most Active