Tuesday Coffee Talk PLEASE!!!

Randall Culpepper
on 3/31/08 7:03 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Tuesday morning everyone!  I hope you had a good nights sleep.  I know I did.  I was asleep by 7:30 or something till 8.  I did wake up long enough to talk to my baby last night and my Pastor , then right back to sleep.  LOL  I know that's why I'm already up and at 'em.   Our challenge today is for one of our very own.  Julie is back in the hospital.  She needs us right now.  Please join me in filling her page with love and support!  She's having complications that have been ongoing since her WLS.  Julie has sure been through ENOUGH!  Yet, she has kept good faith and she has ALWAYS shown support.  Even in the hospital, she calls to check on others.  This time, let us support her!  Here is her link. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=C1131508261 Please help me show her the love we all have!  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  Julie, I know you are reading and just know that I am praying.  So are many others!  Keep your head up and KEEP THE FAITH MY DEAR!! WE LOVE YOU!!! So, who's up?  What cha sipping on?  Me?  I'm enjoying some awesome Harry & David Moose Munch Tripple Chocolate.  Man!  I am hooked on this coffee!  What are you enjoying this morning?   Ya'll have a wonderful and blessed Tuesday as you SUPPORT JULIE!!!!
For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

Most Active