Anyone out there???

Elana P.
on 9/19/06 1:13 am - Silver Spring, MD
I know I don't actually live in DC but I did have my surgery at GW... Is there anyone out there in DC world? How is everyone doing? Have a great day, Elana
LapDave
on 9/21/06 2:33 am
I'm here! I am now going thru the process of trying to get approval for a lap-band procedure. I saw a psychiatrist yesterday, for the mental health clearance, and I see my primary care provider today. I would love to hear about your experience. I also hope to have my surgery at GW. Did yours go well?
wanda6110
on 9/29/06 10:05 am
Hi Elana, I'm going to have my surgery at GW with Dr. Lee. Who did your surgery and when did you have the procedure done. I haven't received my schedule date, but it should be within a week. If anyone had surgery at GW with Dr. Lee or Liu, I would like to hear details about the stay and the procedure. Wanda
Elana P.
on 9/30/06 10:38 am - Silver Spring, MD
Hello Wanda, Dr. Lee was my surgeon and there is nothing bad to say about her. She is a very careful, caring doctor. Dr. Lee & Dr. Lin have a support group that meets every other week rotating btwn Mondays & Tuesdays. If you need more info ask away, Elana
FitN2007
on 5/22/07 12:02 pm
I had my surgery on May 10th with Dr. Lee.  I really like her.  She is very caring and she puts you at ease.  I also can't say enough good things about the staff in the bariatric unit at GW.  The nurses I had were really wonderful!  Do check out the support group, I learn something every time. Amari 

Honeybrown44
on 6/15/07 9:10 am - MD
I'm here....
Most Active