DC Hospitals

Rebecca B.
on 7/28/06 5:58 am - Bradford, PA
Hey, checking in from PA and wanted to inquire about the different hospitals in DC. My daughter needs surgery and I we would like to get some info on the which hospitals to stay clear of. A surgeon in her network has privelages at Sibley and George Washington.... any one able to direct us in the right direction? thanks bb
Rebecca B.
on 7/28/06 8:03 am - Bradford, PA
I want to add that this surgery for my daughter is a non-bariatric surgical proceedure. we need to be in the city so any suggestions? thanks bb
Michelle N.
on 8/1/06 5:01 am - Mitchellville, MD
Hi BB, Sorry it's taken someone so long to get back to you. GW (George Washington University Hospital) is on of the best in the Washington Dc area. It's located on campus of the University, busy area, but also a high income area for WDC. Sibley is a smaller community hospital. In the Chevy Chase are, not as busy, but just as good. Good Luck, Michelle
StacieB
on 8/1/06 4:26 pm - Portland, OR
I don't know if this is any help, but my surgeon (Dr. Brian Long) just moved to Sibley. He's wonderful. I'm military, and I use Walter Reed. Other than being an old building(apparently they're building a new one), it was amazing. I still cannot believe the amazing care I recieved there. I don't know how much help that is! Good Luck!
Most Active