Any info on Dr. Afram?

(deactivated member)
on 7/27/06 4:25 am - Annapolis, MD
Hi all, I have my first meeting with Dr. Afram out of DC on August 5th. Seminar then private meet. Anyone here a patient of his or met with him? I'm just looking for some feedback as to the type of doctor he is, what to expect, etc. Biggest decision of my life so far and don't want to make the wrong choice of doctor. Any input is much appreciated! Thanks! Heather
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/06 4:45 pm - Yakima, WA
Hi You might want to post this to surrounding state boards as well as he has many patients that come from neighboring states - Virginia, Maryland, etc. His patient reviews are posted here (in case you enjoy reading those - I did ): http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+reviews+Joseph+Afram+c.html Best of wishes, ~Tooter
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/08 10:00 am - NJ

I personally don’t like Dr. Afram. Although he is very good at what he does, his attitude sucks and he didn’t care for what I had to say. I figured if he didn't care what I had to say now, imagine what it would be like post-op. Due to that, I am now looking into the other surgeons that work with GW. That is my personal opinion; I hope your experience with him goes better then mines.

Most Active