Recent Posts

Patricia R.
on 5/7/12 9:15 pm - Perry, MI
Topic: RE: Need Prayer
 You are not alone in this.  Our Father in heaven is right there with you.  You have the prayers of His people as well.  

Hang in there.  When my life was sinking during my divorce, a dear friend gave me Jeremiah 29:11.  Look it up, and memorize it.  Pray it back to the Lord when you are discouraged.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa S.
on 5/6/12 10:37 pm - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
Topic: RE: Awesome verse given to me today
Hi. Thanks for thinking of me. My insurance denied the request for authorization. They require a 3 year medically supervised weight loss plan, which I don't have. I am going to try and appeal. But I am not confident it will be overruled. My faith has really taken a hit in all this. I know God is the master healer and physician. I guess I am just afraid of my long term health if I have to wait another 2 years. I will keep praying. Be blessed!!!

Hislady
on 5/6/12 11:34 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Need Prayer
Prayers are up! It's so hard these days on folks as far as being able to keep jobs and find affordable housing. Moving itself is just a pain and to have to do it alone is even more difficult. Know that we are going to be praying for you and hubby fora smooth transition. God bless!
prairie-dog-girl
on 5/6/12 10:29 am
Topic: RE: Awesome verse given to me today
Hi Lisa,
 Been thinking of you and praying! Are you a go for this month  for your surgery?
shoutjoy
on 5/5/12 8:33 pm - Culpeper, VA
Topic: Need Prayer
Hi all,

I just sent my hubby off to VA to start a new job.  I am stuck again packing up the house.  We keep having to do this over and over again.  I am so tired of it and don't know why he keeps getting laid off.  I don't know if I have the strength to do this.  I need your prayers.  I need motivation, determination, focus, desire, attentiveness, support, boxes, funds, and everything else required to make this move a success.  Also please pray for Richard that he can find us a place to live that is affordable.  Thank you.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Hislady
on 5/3/12 11:20 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Baby Watch News
Congrats!!!! So glad it happened while hubby was there! I've been praying my little fingers off! Such a blessing!
Patricia R.
on 5/3/12 3:02 am - Perry, MI
Topic: RE: Baby Watch News
 It's a boy.  8 pounds 5 ounces, 21 inches long.  They do not have a name for hime yet.  Praise the Lord.  
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Patricia R.
on 5/3/12 1:03 am - Perry, MI
Topic: Baby Watch News
My daughter is in labor, has been for six hours at least.  Thanks for praying.  Will let you know when he/she arrives. 
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 4/30/12 10:59 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Please continue to pray
Prayers on the way! That would be so much nicer for them to get it over with while hubby's around!
Patricia R.
on 4/30/12 6:26 am - Perry, MI
Topic: Please continue to pray
 Hi Everyone,
My daughter has not had the baby yet, and I am anxiously awaiting a call telling me she is in labor or that the baby has arrived.  I plan to head straight to Michigan as soon as I can after that call.  Her due date is May 4th, but her last baby arrived one week early.

Things are complicated by the fact that her husband leaves for a job two hours away next Monday morning, and won't be back till the following Thursday.  This week, he is working locally.  She really would like have the baby while he is local, because she had a very short labor with my grandson, only five hours.  

So, please pray that she would go into labor soon, so that she can have the baby before her husband leaves for his work trip next week.

Hugs,
Trish

Albert Schweitzer

Most Active