MsShawna
on 7/27/14 12:52 am - OH
Revision on 05/01/17
Topic: RE: new to this forum

Hi Hislady thank you I definitely will!

Hislady
on 7/26/14 2:26 pm - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: new to this forum

Hi Shawna as you can see it's pretty dead in here but I stop by every day to see if anyone has dropped by. I think there are some lurkers that drop in now and then but feel free to post at least I will pop in and see it. Hopefully others will too!

MsShawna
on 7/26/14 11:26 am - OH
Revision on 05/01/17
Topic: new to this forum

Hi everyone my name is Shawna I am new to this forum.

Hislady
on 5/30/14 12:28 pm - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Are you kidding me??

I totally understand crying, I did the first 2 times I was denied for my band. I should have listened to them and not gotten a band but that's another story! I answered you on the main forum with a longer answer. I'll also pray for you so don't give up yet at least try to appeal on the basis of your beginning weight. Your docs insurance lady should help you with one. Good luck girl remember God's got this! That's what my friend always tells me to remember!

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/14 9:55 am
Topic: Are you kidding me??

I just got denied for my gastric sleeve. I just started crying. Not sure why I cried, but it was like 6 months of hard work down the drain. I did everything I was told to do. But because I lost weight on my 6 month program they said I was not a candiate. My BMI was 41 when I started this whole program. After the 6 month program I weight 249 and my BMI was 38. This puts me under the mandatory no comobility and BMI over 40. I thought they took the starting weight? The insurance lady at the surgeons office was suprised also. Outside of gainin the weight that I lost there is no appeal. And the out of pocket cost is around $15,000. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I enjoyed talking on here and it was fun while it lasted. 

Hislady
on 5/29/14 4:14 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Almost over

Not one bit wrong, hey even God rested! We all need rest and relaxation it's good for body and soul so take all the time you want for it! God bless!

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/14 12:08 pm

Thank you. I miss my bed, pillow and bathroom!! No more port a pots. Yeaaaaaahhhh me! It's kind of funny that I'm looking forward to the surgery as a reprieve to do nothing but relax. Is that wrong? 

Hislady
on 5/28/14 3:56 am - Vancouver, WA

You must be getting so excited!! It's always great to get back home and hope all goes well with your surgery and recovery!

(deactivated member)
on 5/27/14 12:10 pm
Topic: Almost over

I have 3 days and I will be heading home. Praise God that my husband was working with me out here in Utah. I'm just too ready to go home. Two weeks and it will be surgery time. I pray I have everything in order so there is no delay. Pray all is well with everyone. God bless.

Hislady
on 5/18/14 3:23 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Surgery around he corner.

Sounds like you have an interesting job if you work in the field with porta-potties. You seem to have everything all ready for the big day. It's great that hubby is so supportive lots of folks don't have that kind of support. Hang in there it'll be here soon!

Most Active