Recent Posts

Hislady
on 2/16/13 8:58 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Sick and Need Prayer

Goodness it just never ends does it? I'm not surprised tho you've had alot going on for the last couple of months. Praying the antibiotics do the trick and you are back on your feet soon. Hugs!!

Patricia R.
on 2/16/13 6:37 am - Perry, MI
Topic: Sick and Need Prayer

Well, it took all but a week for me to develop a killer sinus infection with my asthma making me miserable.  I'm planning on getting to the church service at my daughter's church in the morning, but will wait till I'm stronger to attend the Sunday School hour.  My sinuses are raw and sore, and I have a cough, like I need to get rid of something.

I called a doc back home, because I haven't found a family doctor yet.  He ordered a strong antibiotic to kill the infection.  I'd appreciate prayer that this antibiotic would get rid of this.  I sometimes need weeks of antibiotics before getting rid of a sinus infection.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 2/12/13 2:36 pm - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Need Prayer

It's probably a combo of both being stuck with mom and trying to do too much. You've been down a long time and it takes awhile to get your strength back, trust me after all my foot surgeries I was ready to go however my body wasn't. Plus you are in a completely new situation, lots of emotions can come up. I'll be praying for you! Take it easy!!!

Patricia R.
on 2/11/13 10:15 am - Perry, MI
Topic: Need Prayer

I desperately need prayer.  I'm extremely physically exhausted, and extremely emotional.  I'm not sure why so exhausted, but see my new hematologist in a week and a half to discuss getting new bloodwork done so I can rule out my iron and B12 deficiencies.  It's possible I'm just tired from becoming active after being off my feet literally, for six weeks.

As for my tears, I don't get it.  When I'm feeling better, I'll let you know about my six weeks at my sister's house with my bipolar mother 24/7.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 2/8/13 8:06 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: Back online, finally.

Welcome back!!! You were missed! So glad you survived being "taken care of", I know wasn't easy. Hope we see more of you once you get settled in your new home.

Patricia R.
on 2/7/13 10:21 am - Perry, MI
Topic: RE: So glad to find this....

Hi and welcome.  I have not had Internet while I stayed at my sister's for the past five weeks.  I now have Wifi, and can stay connected.

I was thrilled when I found this forum.  It was much more active then.  Occasionaly, I post Charles Stanley devotionals.  After I get settled in my new home in Michigan, I'll try to do that again.

Hugs,

Trish

Albert Schweitzer

Patricia R.
on 2/7/13 9:54 am - Perry, MI
Topic: Back online, finally.

Praise the Lord.  I am finally enroute to my new home in Michigan.  I had surgery to put two screws in my foot to connect my broken bone.  In the meantime, I have spent the past fine weeks at my sister's house, experiencing an interesting, emotional trial.  Mom took care of me while I recuperated.  She is bipolar, and has really bad black and white thinking, which has me on her bad list.  It was extremely stressful, and I am thrilled to be in a hotel in Pittsburgh, warm, and alone.  I am halfway to my new home.

Thank you for your prayers.  I did not have Internet while at my sister's, but did post on Faceboo****il a few days ago.  

hugs,

Trish

Albert Schweitzer

OH2012
on 1/22/13 7:17 am - OH
Topic: RE: God does indeed work in mystewrious ways!

He certainly does work in mysterious ways and I am always inspired by the way that He can 'knit' things together.  Thanks for sharing your story.  It always is affirming to the body!!

Hislady
on 1/13/13 7:29 am - Vancouver, WA
Topic: RE: So glad to find this....

Welcome!!! It is pretty slow on this forum but I stop in everyday and some others read but don't post. I was doing a daily writing but no one much responded so I gave up on it. Even if you don't see much here feel free to post and ask for help and I'm sure one of us will crawl out and try to help. So glad you have joined us!!!

BamaBelleAmy70
on 1/12/13 10:15 am
RNY on 10/24/12
Topic: So glad to find this....

I am so glad to find this section on OH! As a Christian, you look at everything even surgery differently. I am thrilled to find a thread that has the Lord in the center of it all. Bless you all for this. There have been so many times I have had issues and needed a Christian perspective. Now I can have that!

Thanks!

Amy 

Jeremiah 29:11

Most Active