RE: MIA for the next two weeks

trinket
on 9/16/04 12:06 pm - Polo, IL
I won't be on much in the next two weeks, the mother board on my computer took a dump. The other two computers I have are older 600mhz and 400mhz computers, and will only be using for e-mails and quick reads because my kids are homeschooled and I use SOS a computer based curriculum. With 4 kids using two computers, it doens't leave much online time for mom. The good part is that I have not only one computer on order, but got an incredible deal with a kid I used to babysit, and am getting 2 computers Blessings, Katie
Geralyn
on 9/18/04 11:20 am - San Diego, CA
Hi Katie, How's homeschooling going? Im hardly on the boards anymore, and Im not even homeschooling everyday. They keep us busy dont' they. Will just wanted to see how your schoolings coming along. I NEED PRAYER. No it's not really that bad. Blessings Geri
trinket
on 9/20/04 2:53 am - Polo, IL
School is going well, however we are significantly slowed down due to the temporary computer problems. In about another week I will have a good computer back + and extra one we didn't have before. So with 4 computers it will help greatly. Mind you 2 of our 4 computers are older clunkers, but ever so greatful/thankful for them. God is so good at providing what we need, and HE knows with 4 kids I Needed a program that does most of the grading for me! Especially when each of the kids ( except 1 who flies through his lessons effortlessly) need individual help on their work in order to successfully progress. I can't wait til I have the other computers back, because the young man is also going to network them for me as soon as I can get the cables and such, it will help since SOS has links in the lessons that the kids can click on to learn more about a particular subject they are working on........not necessary but a great compliment to their lessons. Now, I'm writing a book I have medical records from my PCP and waiting on them from the bariatric center I had started going to over a year ago and stopped taking my insurance. When that is done I will be able to send my packet to the surgeon, have orders for a couple more tests and get my consultation so they can submit to my insurance ( medicaid) keep the prayers going for me, this would be such a blessing to have the surgery. Also my 14 yr. old daughter is so excited and hopeful,,,,she wants to be able to raid mom's clothes lol.....not many 14 yr olds want to be like mom, But God is definitely blessing me in his help wiht raising my children to love the Lord and be respectful of others and not so worldly. Blessings, Katie
Most Active