RE: Roll Call!!!!!

trinket
on 9/14/04 12:23 pm - Polo, IL
Hey ya'all!!!!! Not much posting here the past few days. Looking for some conversation/ fellowship. God is sooo GOOD! I had an informational meeting last night, and all ready starting to get my packet together to send off to the surgeon so I can get my consultation. I drove into the suburbs of chicago, 2 hours away from me for the first time, and I did okay!!! I had only my oldest child with me, 14 yr. old Tiff. She said all the traffic made her dizzy LOL. And when I got too nervous I would just say, We are okay In JEsus Name, especially with Jesus helping me drive! Blessings, Katie
c&j's Maw-Maw
on 9/14/04 10:16 pm - Pulaski, TN
I'm here! Bless your heart, driving in Chicago! lol The Lord does protect and I'm glad you called out to HIM to claim that protection while you were driving. The simple act of driving isn't so simple anymore with speed limits ever increasing and people doing so many other things in the car at the same time they are driving.....it scares me to get on the interstate! And, yes...I agree...God is good! Have a blessed day... Kandy
Most Active