New to this forum, having surgery 9/27

GloryGirl1
on 9/12/04 7:34 am - Columbia, MO
I'm new to this forum. I'm a born-again, Spirit-filled Christian and have finally come to grips with the fact that I need this surgery to survive. I'm scheduled for Sept. 27. I struggled for several years with the theological implications of rearranging the body that God gave me. After trying to stay on Atkins and doing a yo-yo thing, losing and then gaining back more than I lost, I have come to the point of being dedicated to having this surgery. God reminded me today of Ps. 121 and how he is my keeper no matter what is happening in my life. "I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help? My help cometh from the Lord who made heaven and earth." He knows my struggles and He knows I need a God-sized intervention. In my book, that's what this surgery is. So, I have a peace that no matter what happens, this is God's will for me. Please remember to pray for me especially on Sept.26 (the day before my surgery) and the day of my surgery (Sept. 27). Thanks.
PeggyH
on 9/12/04 8:50 am - Northwest, NC
Teresa, I will be praying for you. It is a wonderful adventure and the things the Lord will be able to use you in after this surgery will amaze you. I have done so much more for Him since having this surgery it blows my mind! Blessings to you... -150 lbs.
G. Carter
on 9/12/04 6:58 pm - Columbus, OH
Welcome Teresa! Georgeann
trinket
on 9/13/04 2:13 am - Polo, IL
Welcome to the GROUP, I haven't been here long, BUT have found a wonderful group of supportive Christian Friends! Blessings, Katie
Most Active