Please join me in prayer....

MizCathy
on 9/5/04 10:43 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Good morning all. I would like to request that all of you join me in prayer for my best friend. She was just released from the hospital on Saturday. She was diagnosed with Leukemia and was in the hospital with severe swelling of her lymph nodes around her neck and ears. The only thing is when the doctor came in he said that the bone marrow test that they did, did not show any leukemia cells. Then he went onto tell her that she would need to start chemo as soon as possible to kill off some of her white blood cells. She went in the hospital about 6 months ago and her white cell count was 83,000. She was really sick, then had a clot in her lung the very next week. But I will say that prayer changes things and so she got well. So here we are with this and I have prayed for her healing and so I believe with all my heart the GOD will heal her body. So I am asking this wonderful family to stand in prayer with me for her healing. Thank you all in advance for all your prayers. You all are so very wonderful. By the way her name is Pam. Cathy
Ann N.
on 9/6/04 12:29 am - FL
Father please be with Cathy and help her as she is friend to Pam during this difficult time in her life battling luekemia. Your intervention Lord is welcome and sought after, may Your will be done. Place a healing touch on Pam and grant Cathy peace whatever the outcome to trust in You. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
The-Irish-Lassie
on 9/7/04 12:52 am - Brazoria, TX
Prayers are going up. Keep us posted. Shannon The Irish Lassie 266/190/140
Most Active