God has kept me here for a reason !

(deactivated member)
on 9/5/04 8:38 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
A prayer for you .... God has kept me here for a reason , I have survived because he has a plan for me . All my bad relationships, the bad credit, the repossessions, the death of my loved ones, the back stabbing from my friends, the negitive thoughts - or the lack of support ; I made it becaused I am BLESSED . I release and let go of all the past hurts , missunderstandings and grudges. I recognize them as the illusions that they are , for GOD is all there is. All else is a lie . Now give yourself a hug, wipe your tears and walk in victory !! I love you, but more than anything - GOD LOVES YOU BEST . Be blessed and know that you are one with the spirit of the LIVING GOD ! And may the Lord watch between you and me when we are away from each other. Genesis 31.29 AMEN !
Ann N.
on 9/6/04 12:52 am - FL
Enjoyed reading your profile, congrats on your progress and our Lord is always looking out for the best for each of us! I cannot tolerate some meats either, I loved tuna before but I have tried on/off for 1 year and I cannot eat it w/o getting sick, so it's off my list! Grilled, moist chicken I can do. Chewing well is vital to food going down and staying there! Your tastes will change and very over the next year. Good luck and Lord bless you real good!
Geralyn
on 9/8/04 1:22 am - San Diego, CA
Natalie, thank-you for your post. It was just what I needed to hear today. Yes he does love us no matter what trial we may be going through. Geri
Most Active