Ok Family I need you.....

Pastor di
on 9/3/04 9:06 pm - DALLAS, TX
... to agree with me that this coming week will be my week to get things done. I am often plagued with situations and cir****tances that come to distract me from reaching my goals. I know that this is the one the enemy really comes to kick my butt. I need to get blood work done this week, to be scheduled for a sleep study, and to get my doctor to send me the two letters I need him to write. I love my doctor but he is a bigger procrastinator than I am, I need the strength just to stay on him. By friday I need to be ready to call Surgeons office back to be scheduled for the consult. Please agree with me that these things shall be done this coming week. Have a blessed weekend. Love Pastor di
whooshi
on 9/3/04 10:17 pm
RNY on 10/05/04 with
DEAR PASTOR, I AM JUST ABOUT IN THE SAME POSITION THAT YOU ARE IN. MY DOCTOR SAID TO ME ON MY LAST VISIT,"THE BALL'S IN YOUR COURT."(AS HE HANDED ME 5 DIFFFERENT REFERRALS, AND TOLD ME I NEEDED TO LOSE 25 POUNDS ON OPTIFAST((MEDICALLY SUPERVISED LIQUID FAST)) BEFORE HE WOULD SCHEDULE SURGERY). I FELT COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED BY WHAT I HAD AHEAD OF ME. WE WERE LOOKING AT A TENTATIVE DATE OF THE FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER.THAT WOULD GIVE ME FIVE WEEKS TO GET ALL THESE APPOINTMENTS OUT OF THE WAY, AND TO LOSE WEIGHT BY EATING *NOTHING* DURING A TIME WHEN I HAVE THREE MAJOR FAMILY GATHERINGS THIS MONTH(ALL OF COURSE DINNER PARTIES). BUT, PASTOR,WE SHOULD BE MINDFUL THAT THESE ARE THE TIMES WHEN WE SHOULD BE MOST AWARE OF OUR LORD'S PRESENCE IN OUR LIVES. OUR SAVIOR LED US TO THIS PLACE. HE WILL NOT ABANDON US NOW, NOT WHEN WE NEED HIM MOST. THIS IS WHERE THE REALITY OF OUR FAITH COMES FROM. WE MUST CONSTANTLY BELIEVE THAT OUR LORD IS GOING TO BE OUR STRENGTH, OUR FORCE, OUR PROTECTOR THROUGH THE STORMS OF LIFE. WE ARE ARMED WITH DETERMINATION RIGHT NOW. PUSH FORWARD. JESUS IS WITH US. HE KNOWS HOW AFRAID, WE ARE. HE UNDERSTANDS US, HE WAS ONE OF US. HE KNOWS THE FRAILTIES OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT. HE WILL GIVE YOU STRENGTH. JUST DO NOT DRAG YOUR FEET. GRAB ONTO THE LORD, AND PULL WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT. MAKE THOSE PHONE CALLS. BE PERSISTANT. MAKE THE DOCTORS OR WHOEVER IT IS YOU'RE DEALING WITH UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF THE SCHEDULE YOU'RE ON. DO NOT LET ANYONE INTERFERE WITH WHAT IT IS YOU ARE SETTING OUT TO DO. DO NOT LET THE ENEMY IN!!! JESUS IS OUR SHIELD. CALL UPON HIM. HE IS RIGHT THERE. HE IS A TRUE FRIEND. KEEP REMINDING YOURSELF HOW HE HAS NEVER LET YOU DOWN BEFORE. HE IS ALWAYS WITH US. JUST AS HE PROMISED. THANK GOD!! JUST AS A SIDE NOTE, I HAVE, IN LESS THAN THREE WEEKS, COMPLETED ALL OF MY PRE SURGICAL TESTING. AND ON MY FIRST WEEK OF OPTIFAST, I'VE LOST 13 OF THE 25 POUNDS I WAS ORDERED TO LOSE. "THY WILL BE DONE" PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME. THANK YOU JESUS. THANK YOU. BE BLESSED, PASTOR, BE BLESSED, ALL MY LOVE, CARMELLA
Pastor di
on 9/3/04 11:31 pm - DALLAS, TX
Thank you, you have Blessed me today with your word , testimony and praise report. I declare next week a very prosperous week in Jesus' name. Thanks di
Shirlene H.
on 9/3/04 11:07 pm - Van Etten, NY
I am in agreement Pastor di, that in the week to come you will set your sights on the tasks at hand with a determined heart, keeping your eye on the grand result that will come from your efforts....the beginning of a new, healthy lifestyle that will surley advance you in the service of the Lord and in your enjoyment of life. Lord I ask you to renew Pastor Di's spirit with a sense of excitement and rejuvenation. Please Lord give her the desire and will to complete each task that is before her with an energy that can only be explained by your perfect touch! Thank you Lord! In Jesus name, Amen and Amen!!! Love to you sister, Shirlene
Pastor di
on 9/3/04 11:27 pm - DALLAS, TX
God Bless You My Sister, I feel anointed to take on my task for next week. thank you di
spongebob
on 9/4/04 9:45 am - Warsaw, IN
Come on Pastor Di--you're on the home stretch! Come on---we all jus****ched the Olympics and how hard they have to work to finish the race!We're in a race too! A race for health and wholeness! You & Jesus can do this! Where I work we have a saying when we come up with a new progressive idea for the office to "JDI"(just do it!)It really fits your situation! You can rest a little later but for now.....Let's Roll!!!!!!! IN His Blessed and Holy name! Shelley
Pastor di
on 9/4/04 12:15 pm - DALLAS, TX
Thanks Shelley I looking forward to getting it done in Jesus name. thanks for the encouragement. di
Ann N.
on 9/6/04 12:26 am - FL
May the Lord bless and keep you on track this week ahead. He is an awesome God and wants to grant us the desires of our heart. He knows how much and important this is to you. Trust and lean on Him, He will answer. He has been so faithful to me even when I was not with Him. Our God is there in the good times and the bad. Lord help Pastor di these days before her. Amen.
Geralyn
on 9/8/04 2:24 am - San Diego, CA
Well hello Pastor Di, I miss talking to you. How are you? I pray that the Lord will give you his strength, to be able to bring all the loose ends together and that it will all go smoothly and according to his will. I pray that he will work out each and every detail, and that you will be able to rest in his Peace and remember that He who began a new work in you will be faithful to complete it. Blessings Geri
Most Active