WL Moment For Me

The-Irish-Lassie
on 8/25/04 11:57 pm - Brazoria, TX
I told you all how I had put on my daughter's jeans and they were tight but they fit... Well, I bought my first pair of size 14 Calvin Klein jeans yesterday. I felt like I was on top of the world. I even tucked my shirt in and went out in public. I haven't done that for about 9 years. Oh and the best part...I had to borrow my daughters belt mine was to big!!!!! The scale has started to move again and I only have 57 lbs. to go to goal. Life could not be any better right now! Thank you Jesus for all of the blessings you bestow on me. Shannon The Irish Lassie aka Irish Diva 266/192/140 57lbs. from goal
Geralyn
on 8/26/04 1:40 am - San Diego, CA
Shannon, Yhea Im excited for you. Keep up the good work. Blessings Geri
pperkins
on 8/26/04 2:01 am - Gervias, OR
Shannon, AWESOME! Congrats on your hard work! I have a pair of size 38 Levi 501 button-fly jeans (child of the eighties, ya know) I bought them just before surgery and I can't wait to wear them! Wearing a 42/44 now, down from 54 in May. Keep up the GREAT work! Blessings! -Perry 358/325/264/195 71 Pounds Gone! Perry P. Perkins Christian Novelist Just Past Oysterville: Shoalwater Book One Read chapter one - (www) perryperkinsbooks.com
G. Carter
on 8/26/04 9:23 am - Columbus, OH
Congratulaton Shannon on your success. Georgeann
Tatia E.
on 8/26/04 10:47 am
Wow! Good for you... Thanks for letting us celebrate this day with you!!! Tasha
Pastor di
on 8/26/04 3:25 pm - DALLAS, TX
Thanking God for your success. It is wonderful and I am happy for you. God Bless and much more to follow Pastor di
Shirlene H.
on 8/27/04 4:03 am - Van Etten, NY
Hey Shannon, Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Can't wait until the day that I can report the same. I have a closet full of jeans of various sizes that I can't wait to get in to. It will happen, in His time! God Bless! Shirlene
spongebob
on 8/27/04 12:04 pm - Warsaw, IN
Hey Slim chicken! You won't believe this but I have a pair of Calvin Klein jeans hanging in my closet since 1986( size 14!)that I cannot wait to put on!I'm into 22-24 now.I am so proud of you and so is Jesus!Love,Shelley
Sherri H.
on 8/30/04 2:46 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Way to go Shannon. I am so happy for you. God is so good!! Love ya, Sherri 251-195 22w-18
Most Active