I'VE GOT A DATE.........

Sara G
on 8/25/04 5:21 pm - Brentwood, CA
.....FOR OUR FIRST CHRISTIAN SUPPORT GROUP THAT IS! (Sorry, I couldn't resist....got your attention though) Ok...several of you have expressed any interest in joining us...so here are the basics and if you are interested, please email me and I will get you directions, etc. The group will meet on the second Tuesday of every month at my house (for now...we'll see how many people we end up with). The basic premise will be to come together to support one another and pray for one another, we will do a short devotional and see where it goes from there. The first meeting will be on Tuesday, Sept. 14th at 7:00 p.m. at my house in Modesto. God Bless, Sara
Geralyn
on 8/26/04 1:42 am - San Diego, CA
Sara, Im so happy for you. My prayer is that many will come. If I lived in Modesto I would have been there for sure. In his name Geri
Oh, Donna
on 8/26/04 5:02 am - North Bay Area, CA
Sara, How far do you think Novato is from your house? I am interested! I work and have three kids in school though, I'm not sure how many times I can make it during the week. Maybe we can see who all is interested and meet somewhere in the middle? If I can't come because it's too far, I pray you get a full house! Donna
Sherri H.
on 8/30/04 3:02 pm - Bakersfield, CA
Oh, Sara, you had me all excited for you!!! I would love to come up, but I think it is about 3 hours from Bakersfield. Who knows...I just may pop in one of these nights! I'm always game for a road trip! Love ya, Sherri 251-196
Most Active