It must be a God Send!!!

msmsj
on 8/25/04 1:04 pm - Jefferson, NC
Hello Everyone!! Where did this forum come from????????? This is the BEST forum on this site!!! I didn't even know it was on here until tonight!! Please keep me posted on the prayer requests!!! This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so Excited!!!!!!! Sister in Christ, Stephanie
joelsDRL
on 8/25/04 1:29 pm - Lexington, NC
I just found it tonight too! I think it is great! I love that I can be a christian woman with morals and beliefs and not be shut out because of them. Thank you to whom ever thought this up. God Bless Terri
Geralyn
on 8/26/04 1:47 am - San Diego, CA
Terri, Praise God he led you to this site. It's a nice refuge, to come and glorify our Lord. Blessings Geri
Pastor di
on 8/25/04 5:44 pm - DALLAS, TX
IT IS A GOD SEND. Welcome to the board! We are so happy that you have joined us. God Bless You, We would look forward to seeing your post. We are a happy little family and there are some really lovely people here. We are here to offer any encouragement that we can and prayer. We love you and you will see the love of Jesus bubbling all over the place. love ya! Pastor di
Geralyn
on 8/26/04 1:44 am - San Diego, CA
Welcome Stephanie, Were so glad God brought you here. I look forward to getting to know you and all the new faces. Blessings Geri
Shirlene H.
on 8/27/04 3:58 am - Van Etten, NY
Hello Stephanie and Terri! I was so happy to find this message board too! It has been a blessing to me. Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know both of you. Shirlene
spongebob
on 8/28/04 11:00 am - Warsaw, IN
Stephanie-It truly IS a Godsend! It's just another way for we as Christians to discuss how we all view WLS and bounce ideas off one another.It must make Jesus so happy to know His flock can keep in touch and glorify Him even over cyberspace!Hope you keep coming back.God is good--all the time! Shelley Holderman
Most Active