My Page is Spruced

G. Carter
on 8/24/04 5:39 pm - Columbus, OH
Thanks to Patty Butler my page has been spruced up. Please take a look see. Georgeann
Pastor di
on 8/24/04 7:37 pm - DALLAS, TX
Hey Georgeann, your page is beautiful, it is soft and modest and all about a saint, it has a calm soothing looking. Congrats. I need to do the same. Have a GOD day! Pastor di
val1004
on 8/25/04 4:25 am - Irving, TX
Your profile page is beautiful. I just got mine done yesterday. I see on your a profile you belong to the Christ of God in Christ. Have you heard of Juanita Bynum? Just curious. Blessings, Val
G. Carter
on 8/25/04 2:00 pm - Columbus, OH
Hey Valerie: The answer to your question is yes. I really enjoy Jaunita Bynum-Weeks ministry. I watch her every week on TBN twice a week ... the program is called called Weapons of Power. I also am a member of her web site jaunitabynum.com. Georgeann
Shirlene H.
on 8/25/04 5:29 am - Van Etten, NY
Georgeann.... B..E..A..U..tiful! I love the yellow floral theme you went with. Very pretty. Can't wait until mines done. Shirlene
Geralyn
on 8/25/04 9:58 am - San Diego, CA
Hi Georeann, I finally got to see your web page and I love it. Especially those two colors together. It's very peacful looking. I need to look into getting mine done. In his name Geri
Tatia E.
on 8/26/04 10:49 am
That is beautiful... I don*t really like mine....it*s kind of plain. Did you do your own? TE
G. Carter
on 8/26/04 4:56 pm - Columbus, OH
Hi Tasha, I did not do my web page. This is what you do ... At the bottom of my page you will see a link to the html volunteers. Click the link and you will be able to send them an email to make your request to have your page spruced up. They will respond to via email with all of the details.
Most Active