Plus One ROCKS!

Oh, Donna
on 8/24/04 5:27 pm - North Bay Area, CA
I just have to say I took my two daughers and three of their friends to a Plus One concert near us. My daughters and their friends sat on the pew (second row) most of the time while MOM (me) was ROCKIN'! I didn't sit the whole night The girls are only 12 and one is 9 so I don't think they felt all that comfortable like a lot of the teen aged girls. PLUS ONE ROCKS! Take the time to Be Love.... aw.. it was beautiful.
Geralyn
on 8/25/04 6:50 am - San Diego, CA
Hi I have two daughters that are around your daughters age. One will turn 12 next month, and one just turned 10. There at a fun age right now. I also have a daughter who is 28 and a son who is 31. I was a single parent with my two older kids (not a christian) became a christain and Jesus brought a beatiful man into my life, and I was able to start another famlily, but the second time around I have my Lord and Savior to guide our family. Geri
Sara G
on 8/25/04 5:23 pm - Brentwood, CA
Donna...sounds like you had a great time! Where was that at...I would have loved to have taken my nieces.
Oh, Donna
on 8/26/04 4:16 am - North Bay Area, CA
It was in Hercules. If you look at bridgeradio.com you will find the concerts they sponsor. It was a very small concert which was really cool. Where do you live? I don't know if you can listen to the bridge it's 100.7 fm Have a great day!
Most Active