Please Pray!

juicy
on 8/23/04 12:47 pm - Chicago, IL
Please keep me in your prayers on tomorrow. I'm going to court for my divorce. This is not something that I wanted. Please just pray for me. Thanks for listening Lorna
whooshi
on 8/23/04 1:46 pm
RNY on 10/05/04 with
DEAREST LORNA, LET THE LORD BE YOUR ADVISOR. I PRAY FOR YOUR HAPPINESS. I PRAY FOR PEACE. GOD BLESS YOU. LOVE AND BEST WISHES, CARMELLA
G. Carter
on 8/23/04 2:00 pm - Columbus, OH
Hi Lorna, Remember to put all of your trust in God who is the author and finisher of out faith. Be confident in knowing that God is in control ... cast all of your cares upon Him because He cares for you. God I pray that you will look down upon Lorna. You know all about her and her situation. I pray that you will send peace to her mind and comfort to her soul as she faces cir****tances beyond her control. You did it for me Lord I know you can do it for her. Bind satan and his attack to discourage and depress. Bless her in every area of her life and continue to supply all her needs in your riches in glory. In Jesus name Amen. Love you much, Georgeann
whooshi
on 8/23/04 9:45 pm
RNY on 10/05/04 with
AMEN.
Shirlene H.
on 8/24/04 2:03 am - Van Etten, NY
And Amen!!! God Bless Georgeann!
Oh, Donna
on 8/24/04 5:21 pm - North Bay Area, CA
YES LORD! AMEN
Ms.Judy
on 8/24/04 4:00 am - HOSCHTON, GA
And Amen !!! I could not say it like Georgianne said it, but I have been divorced and I know how bad it hurts. 27 years after my divorce God saw fit to send me the most wonderful man in the world ! I hope he doesn't wait 27 years to send you a good man , but if he does , it will be worth the wait to let God choose your man. God bless you. Judy
Geralyn
on 8/24/04 6:08 am - San Diego, CA
Lorna, I'm praying things are going well for you today. Your sister in Christ Geri
PeggyH
on 8/24/04 8:50 am - Northwest, NC
I'm sorry sweetie. Hold on to the Lord, He is the faithful friend, love, husband, father, joy who loves you more than anyone ever could. I'll be praying for you.
annfromnepa
on 8/25/04 4:34 am - pittston, PA
I agree with my brothers and sisters in the Lord.
Most Active