Please keep her in prayer

Geralyn
on 8/23/04 4:36 am - San Diego, CA
There's a gal that's flying into San Diego tonight. ( think she may post on the Washington forum) Anyway I'm going to go visit her, and keep her company while she's out here having her surgery. Her surgery is going to be this Friday. She will not have her computer so Im going to see if i can print out her surgery messages from her profile. So if we could all try to find her profile, maybe we can send her well wishes and I will take them to her. All I know is that her name is Alice Hardesty. Thanks so much Geri
whooshi
on 8/23/04 1:39 pm
RNY on 10/05/04 with
DEAREST GERI, I FOUND IT, I HOPE IT'S THE SAME PERSON,SHE'S NOT LISTED AS WASHINGTON STATE. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=H1077840996 SHE WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS. LOVE AND BEST WISHES, CARMELLA
Geralyn
on 8/24/04 2:22 am - San Diego, CA
Carmella, thank-you so much for finding her site. I tried and tried and couldn't find it. Thank-you for your prayers. In Christ Geri
Geralyn
on 8/25/04 10:09 am - San Diego, CA
Carmella, Thank-you for finding her. Can you explain to me how I can get her web site up without having to write it all out. Im hoping to get more people to post to her page. Her surgery is tommorrow at 7:30 and I thought it would be nice to take a long list of well wishers since she's far away and has no family with her. Also I want to get her address to the main board too. Thank-you Geri
Shirlene H.
on 8/24/04 1:49 am - Van Etten, NY
Hey Geri. I found her through Carmella's link and posted a small note. Shirlene
Most Active