God is so good!!!

Geralyn
on 8/23/04 3:55 am - San Diego, CA
I was going to go exercise at Curves this morning, but I talked myself out of it. Instead I came here, and oh my, there are so many new faces. Thank you Lord Jesus, for bringing so many new people here. I just want to welcome everyone and to tell you there are so many wonderful Christians on this board. I'm pretty new to this board too, and since coming here I have met so many people who love the Lord so much. (It just puts a smile on my face). I pray that Our Lord God will bless each and every member of Obesityhelp. Ones that are looking into surgery, ones that have already had surgery, and people who come to all the boards just looking for support. My prayer is that everyone will see our KING today in a very special way. Will I guess I need to go and try to get some exercise in this morning. Blessings Geri
G. Carter
on 8/23/04 9:15 am - Columbus, OH
Geri, GOD is good and I love it when He puts His people together. I am so blessed when I come here. Also, thank you for your prayers. Georgeann
Shirlene H.
on 8/23/04 10:32 am - Van Etten, NY
He IS awesome! Thank you for your prayer! I just mentioned to Perry, who is new here also that God has answered prayer by bringing all these new friends to this board. Thank you Lord!
annfromnepa
on 8/25/04 4:09 am - pittston, PA
ALL THE TIME!!! How do you like Curves? I say my surgeon on Tues and he said it's okay to join. I'm praying for motivation. PS I'm having trouble posting a picture. I have it on a disc and email it but nothing shows up? What am I doing wrong? God bless.
Geralyn
on 8/25/04 8:51 am - San Diego, CA
Hi Ann, I love curves. You only do it for 1/2 hour. My problem is motivation too. Once I get there Im fine. I wish I could help you on posting a picture but Im a dummy when it comes to computers.My hubby put mine on when I first joined. Im hoping to find out how people get peoples address in blue so you can go strait there and post well wishes. Have a wonderful day. Blessings Geri
Most Active