Well Shoot!

pperkins
on 8/23/04 3:37 am - Gervias, OR
Well Shoot! I've been posting here for over a year and I didn't know we had a Christian message board! Can't wait to jump back over here at lunchtime and check it out! Blessings all! -Perry 358/325/264/195 71 Pounds Gone! Perry P. Perkins Christian Novelist Just Past Oysterville: Shoalwater Book One Read chapter one - (www) perryperkinsbooks.com
Geralyn
on 8/23/04 3:58 am - San Diego, CA
Hi Perry, I'm so glad you found this forum. I think you will really enjoy it. Blessings Geri
Shirlene H.
on 8/23/04 10:28 am - Van Etten, NY
Hey Perry!!! So glad you found the board. I just read your e-mail yesterday. (I had e-mailed you to let you know that I tried to go into your site and read Chap 1 of your book) I did go in and start reading it. I wasn't able to finish because duty called (mom of a 3 year old). But it sure did grip me right from the beginning. I am looking forward to going in and finishing it and will consider purchasing it...of course I would need to have it signed. Anyway.... welcome and enjoy the fellowship you will find here. I love this board! Thank you Lord for answering prayer to bring more Christians here! Shirlene
whooshi
on 8/23/04 1:52 pm
RNY on 10/05/04 with
DEAR PERRY, GOD LED ME TO THIS SITE, AND I THANK HIM EVERY DAY FOR IT. SO HAPPY HE LED YOU TOO. BEST WISHES, CARMELLA
G. Carter
on 8/23/04 2:19 pm - Columbus, OH
Hi Perry, Welcome ... I'm happy that you found this board. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Georgeann
annfromnepa
on 8/25/04 4:22 am - pittston, PA
Hi, Perry I remember you from the main message board. I enjoyed ready some of your recipes. Isn't it great to find this site. I've been on since Novemeber 03 and just found it Monday. God bless
Most Active