HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST

whooshi
on 8/22/04 3:06 am
RNY on 10/05/04 with
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL. I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW HOW BLESSED I FEEL TODAY. THANK YOU LORD, FOR FILLING MY HEART WITH LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING. FOR ALLOWING ME TO RECOGNIZE HOW WONDERFUL LIFE IS. FOR FILLING MY WORLD WITH BEAUTIFUL SOULS TO SHARE OUR LOVE FOR YOU WITH. FOR MY FAMILY, MY ENTIRE FAMILY, MY FAMILY IN FAITH. FOR THE COMPASSION BESTOWED UPON ME. FOR THE ABILITY TO BE COMPASIONATE. FOR HELPING ME TO TRULY APPRECIATE THE GIFTS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. FOR TEACHING ME FOR GUIDING ME FORGIVING ME. ALL MY LOVE TO YOU, GOD BLESS US , CARMELLA
spongebob
on 8/22/04 3:16 am - Warsaw, IN
Thank you Carmella for having such a grateful heart.It is.,I'm sure a sweet smelling offering to our Savior! I thought of you all on this website today during church and during our praise time & singing I offered all of you up to Him!I asked for continued wt.loss and peace and joy in our hearts.He is the author of all good things! Praise His Holy Name!Shelley
whooshi
on 8/22/04 3:34 am
RNY on 10/05/04 with
DEAREST SHELLY, BLESS YOU. MY HEART IS SO FULL OF GRATITUDE TO OUR PRECIOUS SAVIOR. I HAVE MY DAYS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHEN I'M BLIND TO THE LORDS BLESSINGS. BUT, I THANK OUR SWEET LORD THAT THEY ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR LOVE WITH ME. YOU ARE ONE THE LOVELY GIFTS JESUS HAS GIVEN ME TODAY. ALL MY LOVE, CARMELLA
Geralyn
on 8/22/04 7:10 am - San Diego, CA
Carmella, thank-you so much for that awsome prayer. It did remind me of just how wonderful our God is. Being in church this morning and hearing the word just made me realize how blessed we all really are. Though we have our everyday struggles and trials we live in a place where we are free to worship our Lord out loud. Just being able to come to this site, and call upon the name Jesus is a true blessing. Have a great day in the Lord. Geri
Shirlene H.
on 8/22/04 8:08 am - Van Etten, NY
Carmella, Thank you for sharing your heart on this beautiful Sunday. When reading words like this about our Savior, it sure does spread the joy! Thank you for being contagious (sp)! God Bless! Shirlene
Minx911
on 8/22/04 12:53 pm - brooklyn, NY
Yes we do have a Lot to praise GOD for but we do not always. On my part I have to thank GOD for bringing me throught this surgery and even though I missed church today, my daughter and neice and I had a wonderful time of fellowship right in the living-room. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME. Peggy
Most Active