G. Carter
on 8/23/04 9:01 am - Columbus, OH
Glad to meet you Peggy and I thank GOD for your blessing you in your WL journey. Georgeann
G. Carter
on 8/23/04 9:01 am - Columbus, OH
Glad to meet you Peggy and I thank GOD for your blessing you in your WL journey. Georgeann
ginafitsemons
on 8/22/04 11:37 pm - NM
Good morning Georgeann, I know this is a day after your wrote your post. My name is Gina and I am 7 days post op. I have absoulty no regrets because my surgery was Lord led. I did a lot of praying and had a ton of people praying for me. If i can help you with anything or any questions dont hesitate to write or email me. have a glorious day Gina
G. Carter
on 8/23/04 9:07 am - Columbus, OH
Hi Gina, Thank you for lifting my spirits on today. I receive a blessing each time I hear someone say "I'm post op" I know for a fact that I will take you up on your offer for help. In the meantime remember me in prayer. Georgeann
dreamie
on 8/24/04 3:51 am - Powderly, KY
Georgeann, Hi, and Welcome to OH. I hope you find a lot of love and support from everyone on this site. I have met several people here since I have been a member and I must say, this is the most loving community that I've ever met. Its so wonderful when more people want to join together as a christian family to pray and help each other. Its such a heart felt blessing to know that so many people actually do care. Best of luck on your journey, Your sister in Christ... Gina-OH html Volunteer
Most Active