G. Carter
on 8/21/04 7:20 pm - Columbus, OH
Hello Everyone: My name is Georgeann and I have posted a few times but have not officially introduced myself to the board. I have enjoyed the post that I have read and would enjoy the christian fellowship here. GOD bless, Georgeann
spongebob
on 8/22/04 3:18 am - Warsaw, IN
Hello Sister in Christ! I am new myself but I love the support of my brothers & sisters in Christ! Tell us about yourself! Our God Reigns! Shelley
G. Carter
on 8/22/04 5:52 am - Columbus, OH
Hi Shelley, It's nice meeting you, I am 47 years old and I live in Columbus, OH. I have twins boy/girl age 19. See the rest on my profile. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=C1060119648&NoStatic=1 I look forward to fellowshiping with you. Blessings, Georgeann
whooshi
on 8/22/04 3:25 am
RNY on 10/05/04 with
DEAREST GEORGEANN, I TOO AM A NEWBIE, AND I ALSO FIND GREAT COMFORT INSIDE THESE LOVING CHRISTIAN ARMS. WELCOME!!!! WE ARE ONE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST! ALL MY LOVE, CARMELLA
G. Carter
on 8/22/04 5:57 am - Columbus, OH
Hi Carmella, Thank you for the welcome and we are one in the Body of Christ. I look forward in sharing JESUS with you. Much love, Georgeann
Geralyn
on 8/22/04 7:14 am - San Diego, CA
Why hello Georgeann, welcome to this site. We are so glad to have you. I can't wait to go and read your profile. Have a very blessed day today. Your sister in Christ Geri
G. Carter
on 8/23/04 8:53 am - Columbus, OH
Thank you for the welcome Geri, I appreciat your kindness. I enjoy reading your post. Georgeann
Shirlene H.
on 8/22/04 7:26 am - Van Etten, NY
Hello Georgeann! Isn't it a wonderful thing when the Lord brings us together? Welcome to the Christian board! I love this place. I've been posting for about a month and have already been so encouraged in this journey I'm beginning. It is so comforting to know that there are fellow Christians out there taking this same route with the Lord's blessings. Well... God bless and prayers to you! Shirlene
G. Carter
on 8/23/04 8:57 am - Columbus, OH
Hi Shirlene, Thank you for the welcome and I agree with you ... this board is very inspirational and exactly want I need. I look forward to getting to know everyone here. Georgeann
PeggyH
on 8/22/04 8:26 am - Northwest, NC
Hi all. This is really my favorite message board. Being with those that love the Lord is wonderful. Good to meet you all. I am from Northwest NC and had my surgery on 12/8/03 and am down 138 lbs. Still have about 50 to go but just rejoicing in the Lord for giving me the opportunity to have this surgery and enabling me to do more for the Kingdom! I love the Lord with all my heart, soul and body. He is good and I rejoice in Him!
Most Active